[O] ThuggiE / Phaze [R] : Switched-Back

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Phaze

Post by Phaze »

Haha, Hobs.Sup Gramps how you been?Thanks Cypher... long time no hear from.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Wassup Funny....been awhile. Yeah, i'm downloading them now so i'll get back to ya on that....
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAGGGGHHH! I'm in it! Haha, I feel so honored and special....too bad you only got me with 1 hand =pGreat movie man, just a TAD bit long....but understandable seeing how much you have had to put into it :D
Phaze

Post by Phaze »

Ah, that that was you? Heh, sry. =( Thanks for the good feedback though.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Thanks for the comments, guys. I don't script if that's what you mean, heh. @ 12:13 that was a BS @ my cousin. You flip and quickly hit the necessary three buttons and it'll cancel the said jump and move to end the BS.Ask Hobs he should know :DCoolness then bro, good work on the flick. Seems like alot of time spent on it as well.We may have had our differences Thuggie but its all good mang!
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Ah, that that was you? Heh, sry. =( Thanks for the good feedback though.Nono man, I liked it....I enjoy watching myself getting killed cause I usually do the stupidest things, haha :D
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Frigin sweet movie Thuggie.
Phaze

Post by Phaze »

Thanks Taci... much appreciated. And everyone else as well. Thanks for the good comments.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Wow Phaze, great videos! You should definetly keep up the great work! :P Oh, and I remember Vegeta's Theme back from when I watched DragonBall Z as a kid...brings back some memories...
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I've been watching DBZ every night at 10:30 all summer :oops: I love the Saiyan saga, they are just now going to start on the Namek/Genyu saga. And it is "uncut" which means nothing b/c it's almost exactly the same....I personally think they still cut quite a bit.