Talk about anything SWG related here
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

OMFG I LOVE YOU CHUCK
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i dont know what the hell goes on your server, but i am no where near full template jedi in 2 weeks. I got jedi what, july 21nd? Granted I didn't even play the game from about august 1 to august 11th, but it's been 10 days (and the few days in late july) and i've only gotten 0042 LS, 2000 healer and 0002 enhancer. AND when I have been playing, it has been for at least 3 or 4 hours at a time.You say there's not enough content, but I am sure Genshu would strongly disagree.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

***Genshu Noise*** Eoooooweeeeeeeeehhhh QUEEEESTZ
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Vauce, my point being is you brought up an entirely different subject. I never was talking about how a team of people can kill Jedi, I was talking about XP. And when I said you were talking out of your ass, I meant on the comment about saying that I started off at CL80. Like you said, Lowca is only me and Gramps, so how the hell would you know what I have and haven't done on Lowca? :roll: Vauce.... NEW PLAYERS ISN'T MY POINT. My point is that if the person knows what they are doing, they can grind massive xp in a short time. Bob said it himself, even at 0042 LS alone, thats a fuckload for only having Jedi no more than a month. WHO IS A NEW PLAYER THAT HAS JEDI? NO ONE OMGZZZZ. My POINT isn't about new players, my point is about veteren people who know what they are doing and are able to use the system to their best and get massive amounts of xp, such as a group of spinners. I wan't xp nerfed some, but I don't want it to hurt the little guy, aka new players. Anyone new to an entirely different game won't be able to grind out xp fast, but even expierenced players on other mmos can't grind out xp as fast as it is on SWG. It's really hard to compare SWG with other MMO's in this case, but the base line is the same.And Vauce, your way out of line, and you always are when you try to single handedly debate with me. You say that I always act all high and mighty...??? I don't really see how I act all high and mighty, and if you mean that I act like I know a lot about swg... well I do. I played the game from the beggining, and I know the game up down and around, but just because I know the game well doesn't mean I treat others like they are shit... Here you are saying I'm a shitface, and calling my bud a fuckbuddy... with that attitude you will never see the door to FoU. I can guarentee that. I mean honostly, Vauce, your so out of line its not even logical. Why do you come to the FoU forums if you act like this... ? To debate aginst me? All I ever get on this board is love from gramps and dai, everyone else is an asshole to me. But hell, I take the shit all the time, and I have been for over a year at-least-, and you try and tell me that I act all high and mighty. :|
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

how is 0042 LS any good?I get killed all the time im only cl 72 and i havent dropped master rifleman so theres 54 of my CL so im really CL 28 in one month.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

how is 0042 LS any good?I get killed all the time im only cl 72 and i havent dropped master rifleman so theres 54 of my CL so im really CL 28 in one month.Well my point isn't the CL or how good it is, but the xp required to get it. It use to take a month alone just to get one 4th level box, and thats with 3+ hours every day.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

hello
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Again, I'm on GW's side.Who wants to have a jedi and have fun in this game. I mean honestly, folks. Let's start to THINK.Just drop it GW. You're not going to change his mind. You have your opinions, and he has his. Quit acting like you are the only who ever plays games and that everyone hates you. I think you're a great guy, and fun to talk to. Quite truthfully, I agree with Vauce. I always thought, when I played, that xp just took too long to earn. I didn't have enough time to sit around and pointlessly kill the same thing over and over. It wasn't any fun. You say SOE's marketing campaign should be to make the grind long enough to keep people playing the game, but most people just don't find grinding fun. If that's the company, that I'm paying hard-earned money to, that runs the game, I'm even more delighted about quitting. It shouldn't be about taking away our money for as long as they can. To me, it should be about giving gamers an enjoyable experience. Once people get bored of the game, then I suppose the game has earned what it is worth. If there is not enough content, then maybe that is all SWG is worth. A month or two.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

More points you neglect because you don't spend enough time thinking for yourself:-I wasn't changing the subject when I said a team of people can kill a jedi, because I was talking about diversity, which you brought up first. -New players were my point, not yours. Dumbfuck. My comment that players who start out at CL80 and can grind a template in 3 days was perfectly legit, and therefore deserved no negative comment from you. It actually makes sense if you take time to think about it. Think is the keyword. Cypher' goes to my school, and i'm friends with some of the people who post here. THAT'S why I post here. I don't give a shit about being in FoU! That's not why I post on these forums! There are always going to be annoying people in clans, but people like you GW, just annoying me to no end. Don't even fucking reply to this post, because whenever you reply to anything that I say, it's usually wrong, and I usually have to read a fucking IRRELEVANT PARAGRAPH BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH. Even though it has enough grammatical precision to challenge Jordy's posts. And what else is funny here... I'm not even in FoU, but based by what other people in this clan say, I spend a lot more time playing games with FoU than you do. Sure i've never really gotten into JK2, but I just suck at that. And like I said, i'm not that interested in getting into FoU, just playing games with some of them. Assuming is bad. Not reading posts throughly is bad. Don't even reply, because I don't want to hear it. If you do, i'll keep doing replying like this, because when I post like this, you have to realize that I don't do it based on my only my own opinion. Other people think the way I do.If you don't act high-and-mighty, how come Dai and gramps are the only people who "treat you well" on these forums? Take a step back and think about what you, your own goddamn self, said. I don't hate you, but when you get all offensive and tell me that i'm talking out of my ass, then tell me i'm never going to get in FoU, it just annoys me to no end. Fuck off.If you reply to this thread, tell me how old you are, or don't reply at all.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

More points you neglect because you don't spend enough time thinking for yourself:-I wasn't changing the subject when I said a team of people can kill a jedi, because I was talking about diversity, which you brought up first. -New players were my point, not yours. Dumbfuck. My comment that players who start out at CL80 and can grind a template in 3 days was perfectly legit, and therefore deserved no negative comment from you. It actually makes sense if you take time to think about it. Think is the keyword. Cypher' goes to my school, and i'm friends with some of the people who post here. THAT'S why I post here. I don't give a shit about being in FoU! That's not why I post on these forums! There are always going to be annoying people in clans, but people like you GW, just annoying me to no end. Don't even fucking reply to this post, because whenever you reply to anything that I say, it's usually wrong, and I usually have to read a fucking IRRELEVANT PARAGRAPH BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH. Even though it has enough grammatical precision to challenge Jordy's posts. And what else is funny here... I'm not even in FoU, but based by what other people in this clan say, I spend a lot more time playing games with FoU than you do. Sure i've never really gotten into JK2, but I just suck at that. And like I said, i'm not that interested in getting into FoU, just playing games with some of them. Assuming is bad. Not reading posts throughly is bad. Don't even reply, because I don't want to hear it. If you do, i'll keep doing replying like this, because when I post like this, you have to realize that I don't do it based on my only my own opinion. Other people think the way I do.If you don't act high-and-mighty, how come Dai and gramps are the only people who "treat you well" on these forums? Take a step back and think about what you, your own goddamn self, said. I don't hate you, but when you get all offensive and tell me that i'm talking out of my ass, then tell me i'm never going to get in FoU, it just annoys me to no end.Fuck off.If you reply to this thread, tell me how old you are, or don't reply at all.If you mean the little tad bit I said with all Jedi in PvP, then thats going to be true. Eventually PvP will almost be fully Jedi. Then you went on telling me how you can PvP and beat groups with your non Jedi group, but that wasn't my point. My point is how fast people are getting Jedi, and how fast they are leveling Jedi, and how fast they are getting done with Jedi. Anyways, right now the CU and Respec's gave everyone diversity... except for BH's who all have CM or Doctor. But that will be gone in a year or so.Well, if you start trying to reinforce your opinion with the new players comments, then I have to try and explain why that is on a totally different level than veteren players. New players on all games take awhile to grind to a "full template," and when I said I wanted xp nerfed, I only want it nerfed a little. Not nerfed beyond imagination.Alright then, if you agree players getting CL80 in three days, then that should tell you xp is way too fast right now. It should take a week if they know what they are doing. (not counting Jedi, of course)Ok that's cool and all that your cypher's friend, but to be honost, he rarely even posts anymore. And if you think I'm an annoying person, then fine, thats your opinion. But most people really enjoy my company, and I try hard to deal with the people who don't by staying positive. You have to understand though, when you act like you do, I will get negative somewhat, but I still don't call you names or curse at you.Maybe right now, because like 6 fousters play SWG on radiant while only one plays on lowca, but the past 2 years I played JK2 with most of the clan... so right here again, your talking out of your ass on THAT comment. What other people say you play more games with FoU? Only the people who play SWG on radiant? And besides, right now JK2 is dead, and FoU doesn't really have a specific game to play. And if you took the time to find out, I do play radiant a little. (Dai, get me that Necrosis nightblade! RAR)Ok, here I am reading all of your posts, twice, and I would like you to point out where I am assuming. I just cannot see where I did any assumptions at all. And why do you not want me to reply? You don't like coming to the FOU forums and hearing ME defend myself? You don't post on your own opinion, but others? Are you trying to say that other people agree with you? I would like to know who, and why. Point them out.Well Dai and Gramps have always gotten along with me. They are good friends to the end, despite server, faction, opinions, or jokes. Most people hate me because I paid money to get my Jedi, and they want to believe I ebayed it and did no work. That, and they don't even want to believe my story behind it, they just see me as an asshole who buys a Jedi cause I can't do the work myself. If you say I'm getting offensive, the only offensivness to my posts are the talking out of your ass comments. I have not called you ONE name. And I am not telling you that you will never get in FoU, read the friggin comment again. I said you will never get into FoU with THAT attitude, calling people fuckbuddies(with exceptions) and shitfaces. I think you need to start reading my posts more throughly...Now you tell me to fuck off... when I've been around these boards way longer then you. And your asking my age, sure, I'm 16, but that is not a factor in this conversation. I've been told by so many people that I act so mature that they mistake me for being 20-30 years old.PS: Anyone like Midget, please don't flame me for the colors with a doinky comment, I did it to easily show reference to each part of Vauce's statements so it shows I read his post "throughly."