Is it worth it?

Talk about anything SWG related here
Shu-

Is it worth it?

Post by Shu- »

Most of you hopefully remember me from playing JK2 and SWG...but I was j/w if it was worth it for me to reinstall SWG and buy some more playing time? I'm getting bored with COD and SWG was awesome back in the day, so is it worth it to reinstall and buy some more playing time?
NULL
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

NO! JK2 POWA!!!!!!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I'm also going to be giving it another go, I'm picking my 3-expasion box up tomorrow, and gonna get a gig of memory some day after that, so maybe friday next week I'll be good to go.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

You should probably ignore the poll on this one, a lot of poeple are going to be voting and not posting about why they voted. You should reinstall, there's a lot of us who play every day, and we have a lot of fun.
Shu-

Post by Shu- »

I already reinstalled, I just gotta convince my dad to fork over the credit card number so I can buy another subscription :P
NULL
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

It's most definetely worth it. Not sure if you're aware of what they've changed since you left, but they've completely revamped the entire combat system. Grinding is probably the easiest that it's ever been, seeing as you could potentially finish your entire template in a day or two if you know what you're doing. But overall I think the game's more fun than it was a year ago. :)
Shu-

Post by Shu- »

I should be okay as long as it isn't changed too much to where I am totallu confused as what I am doing...and I need to find a good template that I can use...I liked TKM when I had it and I dunno what else to use...but yeah I gotta get my dad to get me another subscription..
NULL
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

if you liked it before you'll like it nowif you hated it before you'd find some gay ass way to hate it now
Shu-

Post by Shu- »

Well I liked it before so I guess I will like it now =)
NULL
jacen

Post by jacen »

yeah its fun...
If you're fresh, you're clean.