Is it worth it?

Talk about anything SWG related here
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I KNOW this thread's 2 days old, but I've been thinking about getting this game too, just have to convince my dad to 'fork over the credit card' as mentioned above!
[banner]
[/banner]
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I can't, as stated in my "Dell are gay" threads
Shu-

Post by Shu- »

Hey, if you're wondering where I have been I hav been trieing to DL all these patches and everyhting fort this game, I am on patch 17/23 and still have liker 50 hours to go...it sucks ass...it was a lot lower then the dl restarted, so I have to DL the whole thing again...it says it should be done sometime sunday...hopefully sooner..
NULL
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Hey, if you're wondering where I have been I hav been trieing to DL all these patches and everyhting fort this game, I am on patch 17/23 and still have liker 50 hours to go...it sucks ass...it was a lot lower then the dl restarted, so I have to DL the whole thing again...it says it should be done sometime sunday...hopefully sooner..Oh my,I feel for you, Shu. Honestly, man.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

I bet you're stuck on the Combat Upgrade patch. :shock:
:{8):
Shu-

Post by Shu- »

Well, it finally got done early Monday (labor day weekend) and I did the re-something thing to get new skills and im a BH / doc probably going for BH/CM since someone said they're good against jedi...i might go for jedi but i have to read up on how to do that but for now im working on BH...i haven't seen many of you on, havent had time to get on that much since i got soccer, school, and mah g/f so yeah...but ill hopefully get to play more sooner.
NULL