Vacxe

Talk about anything SWG related here
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Whoever told you that BH can pwn Jedi with ease needs to pull his/her head out of the dirt and go out and just see how many Jedi die to the good ol' Bounty Hunting profession these days. Not too many, I'd say...Not to disagree with you here, most bhs do get owned fast, but there are a few BHs on my server that have a 9/10 ratio on bounties. These guys wear 75% armorbreack sliced armor with the best energy stats possible, have Master CM (and have some killer dots) and some crazy heals, on top of some wild mind regen. Me being MLS MPowers 4040 heal, I can't even beat them using sap and my template at best, and I'd have to say the best thing aginst BH's is a Powers Jedi. these dudes are tough, but theres only a few of them (like 3 or 4.) I dueled the same guy 5 times and only won once out of luck, while a few other of my guildies lost every fight. Pretty crazy potential which when used right is very unfair...but meh.K, well acquiring said armor/foods/skill tapes/uberweapons isn't an easy thing to do, hence owning Jedi as a BH isn't "easy." GAGAGAGAIs that a GSB in your pants, or are you just happy to have me back?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Whoever told you that BH can pwn Jedi with ease needs to pull his/her head out of the dirt and go out and just see how many Jedi die to the good ol' Bounty Hunting profession these days. Not too many, I'd say...Not to disagree with you here, most bhs do get owned fast, but there are a few BHs on my server that have a 9/10 ratio on bounties. These guys wear 75% armorbreack sliced armor with the best energy stats possible, have Master CM (and have some killer dots) and some crazy heals, on top of some wild mind regen. Me being MLS MPowers 4040 heal, I can't even beat them using sap and my template at best, and I'd have to say the best thing aginst BH's is a Powers Jedi. these dudes are tough, but theres only a few of them (like 3 or 4.) I dueled the same guy 5 times and only won once out of luck, while a few other of my guildies lost every fight. Pretty crazy potential which when used right is very unfair...but meh.K, well acquiring said armor/foods/skill tapes/uberweapons isn't an easy thing to do, hence owning Jedi as a BH isn't "easy." GAGAGAGADidn't say it was easy or not, just saying those who have those things own a little -too- much! :wink:
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

So um yea. My afk macro program is gay, and so is every other one I downloaded. Looks like i'll be doing this the old fashoined way... :(
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

So um yea. My afk macro program is gay, and so is every other one I downloaded. Looks like i'll be doing this the old fashoined way... :(Noooo! It is possible with auto it!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

So um yea. My afk macro program is gay, and so is every other one I downloaded. Looks like i'll be doing this the old fashoined way... :(Noooo! It is possible with auto it!I really do hate you.
jacen

Post by jacen »

yay for stealing vauce's thread.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

So um yea. My afk macro program is gay, and so is every other one I downloaded. Looks like i'll be doing this the old fashoined way... :(Noooo! It is possible with auto it!I really do hate you.No really! It is possible, I've done it!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

So um yea. My afk macro program is gay, and so is every other one I downloaded. Looks like i'll be doing this the old fashoined way... :(Noooo! It is possible with auto it!I really do hate you.No really! It is possible, I've done it!'Sploitz!
jacen

Post by jacen »

a bh called me an LOS exploiter yesterday because i was fighting krayts and had 0 force and ran to KS shuttleport and i was running between buildings. He couldnt hit me so when i escaped he called me an LOS exploiter 0_o. Last time i checked you werent supposed to be able to shoot through buildings :P.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

a bh called me an LOS exploiter yesterday because i was fighting krayts and had 0 force and ran to KS shuttleport and i was running between buildings. He couldnt hit me so when i escaped he called me an LOS exploiter 0_o. Last time i checked you werent supposed to be able to shoot through buildings :P.Don't feel bad, I had a BH call me an exploiter cause I used cloak while in combat. He was bitching at me so badly, I took my foods/drinks, uncloaked, and had him down in 8 seconds flat. lol. You wouldn't believe his excuses he used. "that was so fkin gay my toobar was all messed up and i couldnt find my fkin kd recov u ass, ill come back and own u hardcore and keep takin ur mission cuz ur gay." To at which I reply with a "good fight." :lol: