Sleazy Spice wants to join FoU!!

Talk about anything SWG related here
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

If you just disapear after one argument I'm going to be really pissed, making me come into the galaxy forums and all :x
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Ya, seems the recruitment info page ain't working for some reason.Basically, we don't recruit based on skill level in games or how uber you are on this game or that game. We recruit based on how well we know you and how well you can get along with everyone else. After we get to know you for a while and if most of the people like you and don't have any problems you should eventually get in, one way or another. Just takes some patience is all. :) Or a well-lubed arse.Alsohttp://www.fouclan.com/modules.php?name=Conten ... ge&pid=3Ya missed a ? Jordy. :D How the hell did I manage that?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Hey sleazy i see you all the time in theed :P I though you we're in some way affiliated with Spice Industries :P but i guess you arent lolNext time i see you i'll say hello
SleazySpice

Post by SleazySpice »

hehe kk....i got killed by a damn spanish guyy when i was dueling.....h4z0r
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

hehe kk....i got killed by a damn spanish guyy when i was dueling.....h4z0rSi'!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

hehe kk....i got killed by a damn spanish guyy when i was dueling.....h4z0rSi'!The irony there is my Jedi's name is Si' Katana. :oops:
SleazySpice

Post by SleazySpice »

lol thoguth i would be safe didnt kno they actually log on before 4 am lol