OMFG 100

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Kuraichi

Re: OMFG 100

Post by Kuraichi »

Tibby beat a record. Notice i do 7 kills a minuteBut he wasnt number one was he??? :wink:
SaCirca

Post by SaCirca »

Hobs got 100 in 10 mins..I remember it very clearly..I think.P.S FUCKING RAGE SPEED WHORE>>.
NULL
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i got 101 in 9 minutes 59 seconds...and i used light force
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

i got 101 in 9 minutes 59 seconds...and i used light forceI ran in front of Anus' saber 101 times in nine minutes and 59 seconds once. It was hard, though. Like, he'd swing, and I'd jump into the swing, and he'd miss. I had to guide him through the whole thing.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

you know i honestly thought about not posting again today cause i figured jordan would say something...
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

you know i honestly thought about not posting again today cause i figured jordan would say something...Sorry.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Anus, c'mere babe. I'll comfort you. You don't need to speak to big bad (sexy :shifty: call me) Jordan. *unzips*
[banner]
[/banner]
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Anus, c'mere babe. I'll comfort you. You don't need to speak to big bad (sexy :shifty: call me) Jordan. *unzips*OMG young man.. you are GROUNDED - no more INTERNET FOR YOU!!!ever since you cut your hair, you are just running with a bad crowd ...
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Anus, c'mere babe. I'll comfort you. You don't need to speak to big bad (sexy :shifty: call me) Jordan. *unzips*OMG young man.. you are GROUNDED - no more INTERNET FOR YOU!!!ever since you cut your hair, you are just running with a bad crowd ...IM JUST TRYING TO FIT IN MOM! OK?! IS THAT SUCH A CRIME???!??!!!?!?1/?!?!/1?!?1/?!?1/?!?!?!!!!
[banner]
[/banner]
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Anus, c'mere babe. I'll comfort you. You don't need to speak to big bad (sexy :shifty: call me) Jordan. *unzips*OMG young man.. you are GROUNDED - no more INTERNET FOR YOU!!!ever since you cut your hair, you are just running with a bad crowd ...IM JUST TRYING TO FIT IN MOM! OK?! IS THAT SUCH A CRIME???!??!!!?!?1/?!?!/1?!?1/?!?1/?!?!?!!!!button up its cold outside son