OMFG 100

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Har har yeah right :lol: Cerv owned though. Damn, I was always like O.o when I watched him do ffa. And! I've never played an ffa that lasted for the whole 60 minutes and where people didn't leave! And I have a high ping!! ;<
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Har har yeah right :lol: Cerv owned though. Damn, I was always like O.o when I watched him do ffa. And! I've never played an ffa that lasted for the whole 60 minutes and where people didn't leave! And I have a high ping!! ;<whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I used to do 10 kills per minute... when i was ffa addictivenah, you wouldnt, even if you'd be an ffa addictive, unless its full of noobs, if i was there i'd just go after you and your score would drop because im killing you, ask kal, he knows lolif anyone targets you, your score drops, and it happens to everyone who gets targetted
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Ok! Let's talk records then. My personal best, July 18th 2003 o.O Yikes, two years ago. I feel old.Edit: Ping!pffffffffft.....................In one game, my best, Cerv had 366 kills in 60min and I had 345 in 60.How many ppl did you pay to line up and get under your DFA? :P
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Har har yeah right :lol: Cerv owned though. Damn, I was always like O.o when I watched him do ffa. And! I've never played an ffa that lasted for the whole 60 minutes and where people didn't leave! And I have a high ping!! ;<whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D <3
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

I got to -20500 in score. Had a lot of time to lose :lol:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

I got to -20500 in score. Had a lot of time to lose :lol:just bet you did loser...............ahahahhaahhahahahahahahah :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I got to -20500 in score. Had a lot of time to lose :lol:just bet you did loser...............ahahahhaahhahahahahahahah :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:Holy shit, Tib didn't use the rolling eyes smilie!
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

I wish everyone still played this game like in 2003 that was fun times.

Post by Default »

i can just picture the amount of noob blockers in ctf...