God damn JK2 wont download the server list...WTFBBQ?!?!?!

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I will be on again tonight bitch! Your ass better be there and this time tell your boyfriends to wait on anal sex luvins! You can reach around each other later on in the night!
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

damnit that damned girl came over again ruined my jk2 time! tomorrow you die!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

damnit that damned girl came over again ruined my jk2 time! tomorrow you die!Oh so your boyfriend visited you again eh? Push his "stool" in for him?Get on tonight you whore ass!
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

no not a boyfriend just your mom! and oh ya i pushed her stool in...she is naughty lol ya i get on later =)
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

damnit that damned girl came over again ruined my jk2 time! tomorrow you die!ya here she is doing a hottie dance just for toofy......................Web Page Name
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

LOL you will die for that one tibby!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

LOL you will die for that one tibby!Hahaha!Fuckin noob better be on tonight!How can the Old school reunite if your ass doesnt show up?
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

Going on now whore! You betta be there!
chuck

Post by chuck »

I smell a Jedi Knight 2 Classic Oldschool Revolution. :DIve been playing all damn day and saw only Midget online for a few minutes.:(Im gonna hop on here in a bit and there better be some damn FoU on there since there isnt any school tomorrow!hey, maybe i can come own ur ass...........or was that cum on ur asss.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :idea: :idea: :idea: or both!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:omg desu i would honestly run now or else lol but tibbnoob can u even get a stiffy because you seriously are ANCIENT!
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

u missed it des tibby got smacked!