Saber Types

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

I want the flags you use too, cause they aren't on the site :?http://www.fouclan.com/modules.php?name ... &cid=13not those you have some else with the logo on, those are just saying FOU and it's some pattern around it
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

clans are pretty gay =-oBut we're a clan, does that mean that we're ga... ah fair point.Zippo I'll add the new flags when i get home tonight, they must have fallen off when we changed hosts.
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

clans are pretty gay =-oBut we're a clan, does that mean that we're ga... ah fair point.:roflmao:and oh yeah thanks babe i'll dl em tomorrow
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

and oh yeah thanks babe i'll dl em tomorrowHere's the link:http://www.fouclan.com/modules.php?name ... tit&lid=13
Renaru

Post by Renaru »

Well I was gonna post, paladin is not a good clan for me and I dont like it in other words, but I backspaced it so nol one would run and tell because im not still sure if im gonna quit and no fou isnt gay
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Well I was gonna post, paladin is not a good clan for me and I dont like it in other words, but I backspaced it so nol one would run and tell because im not still sure if im gonna quit and no fou isnt gayOh, but we are *rubs leg*
Renaru

Post by Renaru »

atleast you are =-o
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

Well I was gonna post, paladin is not a good clan for me and I dont like it in other words, but I backspaced it so nol one would run and tell because im not still sure if im gonna quit and no fou isnt gayLIES LIES LIES
HMC Master Sirius

Post by HMC Master Sirius »

Renaru either creates a new clan every other week, or he rejoins a clan, or joins a new clan, again; every other week.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Sorry, our clan is only accepting gays at the moment. :wink:
:{8):