We should..

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

There's no need to think sir! especially when I wrote it so pretty (cambrige english course is actually paying off)I think you mean 'Cambridge' which implies that the course is not paying off. :wink:Swedish keyboards are such a bitch :roll: No, not really, I missed a letter, blow me.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

There's no need to think sir! especially when I wrote it so pretty (cambrige english course is actually paying off)I think you mean 'Cambridge' which implies that the course is not paying off. :wink:Swedish keyboards are such a bitch :roll: No, not really, I missed a letter, blow me.Sigh.*kneels down*
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

There's no need to think sir! especially when I wrote it so pretty (cambrige english course is actually paying off)I think you mean 'Cambridge' which implies that the course is not paying off. :wink:Swedish keyboards are such a bitch :roll: No, not really, I missed a letter, blow me.Sigh.*kneels down**whips out handcuffs and jumps on Snape* :twisted:
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

There's no need to think sir! especially when I wrote it so pretty (cambrige english course is actually paying off)I think you mean 'Cambridge' which implies that the course is not paying off. :wink:Swedish keyboards are such a bitch :roll: No, not really, I missed a letter, blow me.Sigh.*kneels down**whips out handcuffs and jumps on Snape* :twisted:She's my pimp 8)
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

There's no need to think sir! especially when I wrote it so pretty (cambrige english course is actually paying off)I think you mean 'Cambridge' which implies that the course is not paying off. :wink:Swedish keyboards are such a bitch :roll: No, not really, I missed a letter, blow me.Sigh.*kneels down**whips out handcuffs and jumps on Snape* :twisted:She's my pimp 8)Word! 6' 4" - 320 lbs of pure Blackness Ale is!
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

There's no need to think sir! especially when I wrote it so pretty (cambrige english course is actually paying off)I think you mean 'Cambridge' which implies that the course is not paying off. :wink:Swedish keyboards are such a bitch :roll: No, not really, I missed a letter, blow me.Sigh.*kneels down**whips out handcuffs and jumps on Snape* :twisted:She's my pimp 8)Word! 6' 4" - 320 lbs of pure Blackness Ale is!nah im not that tall :roll: im certainly not that heavy :mad: and im not black either :wink: :whip:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

There's no need to think sir! especially when I wrote it so pretty (cambrige english course is actually paying off)I think you mean 'Cambridge' which implies that the course is not paying off. :wink:Swedish keyboards are such a bitch :roll: No, not really, I missed a letter, blow me.Sigh.*kneels down**whips out handcuffs and jumps on Snape* :twisted:She's my pimp 8)Word! 6' 4" - 320 lbs of pure Blackness Ale is!nah im not that tall :roll: im certainly not that heavy :mad: and im not black either :wink: :whip:your not!?*walks out of thread crying*
gramps

Post by gramps »

Wait... aren't you a tiger?! :block:
:{8):