We should..

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Bane
FoUster

We should..

Post by Bane »

Sorry Snape, I know we all ask alot, like shoutboxes (which is totally cool) and bugs here and there, but for us people that enjoy other RPG games, such as the lovly few weeks of Knights Online, R.O.S.E, R.Y.L (that was short) and other such amazing, but shortlived, games. To stop our whining about wanting a new forum for every game we play (and stop the horrid increase of graves in the Forum Graveyard), I figure why not just change this to "other RPG games" so that we can use it for whatever game we blessed few are playing.If not I'll send you movies from Quids "Aputee lovin" era.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

:thumbleft:
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

part of the other games :wink: :oops:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I actually wish Snape would make the Graveyard not visible to anyone but him :)Too much clutter :)
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I actually wish Snape would make the Graveyard not visible to anyone but him :)Too much clutter :)I think that would be a cool option that would be available to everyone. There could be a checkbox to make all the Graveyard Boards invisible or keep them visible. :P
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I actually wish Snape would make the Graveyard not visible to anyone but him :)Too much clutter :)I think that would be a cool option that would be available to everyone. There could be a checkbox to make all the Graveyard Boards invisible or keep them visible. :PSnape created that option for me already -- he programmed my mouse so that it doesn't scroll all the way down. :)
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

all great ideas
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Well....The only reason I left the FoU Graveyard section available for all to see is on the offchance that we go back to that game at some point, or for people to look through old posts. I might be able to make it so you can hide/show certain forum categories, let me look into that.As for an other RPG games board, I'll have a think about it. :wink:
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

There's no need to think sir! especially when I wrote it so pretty (cambrige english course is actually paying off)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

There's no need to think sir! especially when I wrote it so pretty (cambrige english course is actually paying off)I think you mean 'Cambridge' which implies that the course is not paying off. :wink: