Stop Crashing the Server ASS

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Stop Crashing the Server ASS

Post by NoWhere Man »

I just need to SHOUT LET IT ALL OUT. some one keeps crashing the server it sucks so much. I just got crashed twice with in like five mins. had to restart my computer because I tried to leave the game as it was happening and when i did that it froze my computer. :mad:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I've noticed it happening a lot, and my assets7 wont work. When in doubt, blame Tibby.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

but i killed Tibby, it can't be him! :shock:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

this guy was ni teh server being really annoying and this otehr guy galaked us to get rid of him. JUST TO GET RID OF HIM! I dont remember who it was and i'm not sure who to be more pissed with. and my compy crashes to death if i get galaked or shit like that... oh yeah... i didnt have assets7 at the tmie so i dont know how this is my fault
<3 Mus
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

....w/e
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

just gimme a shout if you know who does it, my anti-galak works just fine
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

this guy was ni teh server being really annoying and this otehr guy galaked us to get rid of him. JUST TO GET RID OF HIM! I dont remember who it was and i'm not sure who to be more pissed with. and my compy crashes to death if i get galaked or shit like that... oh yeah... i didnt have assets7 at the tmie so i dont know how this is my faultlol women dont play videogames, they go shopping!
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

this guy was ni teh server being really annoying and this otehr guy galaked us to get rid of him. JUST TO GET RID OF HIM! I dont remember who it was and i'm not sure who to be more pissed with. and my compy crashes to death if i get galaked or shit like that... oh yeah... i didnt have assets7 at the tmie so i dont know how this is my faultlol women dont play videogames, they go shopping!shes not a woman duh! :cobblers: