Call of Duty 2

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
UberGoat

Call of Duty 2

Post by UberGoat »

Did anybody check out the Call of Duty 2 demo? I never played the first one but the demo for the 2nd one seems pretty awesome.You can DL it at GameSpot, FilePlanet, etc.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Downloaded, played, was fun, beat demo, uninstalled. :)
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

Same. I don't think I'm going to buy the retail. Not that it's a bad game, I would just prefer to spend money on computer parts and other games at the moment.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

well screw you guys im buyin it! 8)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I play it everyday. And all I gotta say...is..COD2 > BF2 By a long shot.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I play it everyday. And all I gotta say...is..COD2 > BF2 By a long shot.*wipes off spit out beer off monitor*ROFFLE ROFLMAO!Go back to sleep BEETCH!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I play it everyday. And all I gotta say...is..COD2 > BF2 By a long shot.*wipes off spit out beer off monitor*ROFFLE ROFLMAO!Go back to sleep BEETCH!yeah what does taco know, i mean how can you judge a game without playing it... and hes sour he suxxored at cod1 yeheyeheeyhyeyheyhe
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Well before I go afk for another few months, I wanna say..Yes. I bought BF2 and played it and I didn't like the game play at all. But thats cause I hate Battlefield 1942 game play...and there was no real difference. BF2 is a cool idea but the game engine sucks in my opinion.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Well before I go afk for another few months, I wanna say..Yes. I bought BF2 and played it and I didn't like the game play at all. But thats cause I hate Battlefield 1942 game play...and there was no real difference. BF2 is a cool idea but the game engine sucks in my opinion.COOL! Can I have your cd key then so I can play online since you dont like it? Save me 50 bucks on a game I heart!
Terian

Post by Terian »

I'll school any of you in CoD 2... maybe not JKII. Just give me an IP and a time and I'll be there :lol:
NULL