Jordan help me

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
jacen

Jordan help me

Post by jacen »

Jordan you have to help me... please?My fatty plants are dying. how can i keep them alive?
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Fatty plants like your FAT ASS HA-HA!no just kidding.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

:oYou have to ask?!Deep-fried twinkies and lots of lovin'. Pork rinds and get Snapey to sing it a few bars. Snicker bars, that is. Take it bowling, but let it pig out on popcorn and hot dogs. Yeah, that's it.Umm...fatty plants need fat soil, too. Try, maybe, your local junkyard!FAT PLANTS!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
jacen

Post by jacen »

THANK YOU SO MUCH JORDY!!!!my fat plants have a chance of living thanks to your consuling.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

And Jordan saves the day, again! *applause*
[banner]
[/banner]
chuck

Post by chuck »

i hope ur plants died fag. :D
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

i hope ur plants died fag. :DJust give up, Jace. There's no comeback for that.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
jacen

Post by jacen »

my fatty plants have actually flourished into gargantuan plants.go die in a hurricane of D chuck.
chuck

Post by chuck »

this = u on a good daythis = you on a fucked up day
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

im quitting jk2 on the 30th of june.thnx guys i was inspired by u guys too play the game and i did ok at itgramps~ man ill mis u so much although i hardly saw u ill always the forum times ^.^ <3 ya bro gl luck in life bro if u got msn add me! chuckwebb89@hotmail.comcloud~ hey man ill miss u too havent known you for long but gg ur a kl player and dude too meet <3 good luck in life shad~ ok shad i will probaly miss you the most getting destroyed was an experience too never forget but all good things must come too an end thnx shad u wer a great guy too meet even though we werent the best of friends i think we where ok with each other gg <3 gl in real life tibby~ omg tibby u yoda lookalike ill miss u bro n ill still come see u next year! i tell ya i will! have a good life tibby n keep dfa whoring for me!!! <333333quid~ ok we wernt mates for that long but your a kl guy and i have alot of respect for you man gl in real life and jk2 <3if i missed any1 soz peeps im in a rush atm but gg fousnape~ you are a very friendly guy too meet n i have major respect for you bro gl irl <3 (look after tibby for me)kk thats about it gg=LM=~chuck. out.It never gets old.