Tales of the Unwanted

To submit possible content for the main site
Jaina Solo

Tales of the Unwanted

Post by Jaina Solo »

Lately I've been having some itchy fingers to write some good stories and I was thinking it would be totally bitchin' to write a series of short stories describing the adventures of FoU and all sorts of wacky things. True stories, complete fiction, homoerotica, I think it would be totally cool to put together a series about all of us and the whacky things we do. Some ideas I've been tossing around: "What would happen at an FoU Convention: Who hooks up with who and what kind of neat events could we have if we weren't too cheap...""Snape gets abducted by Aliens who all look like Miller and want to throw sabers at him""Tibby finally kicks the bucket and we all say mean things about him at his funeral (don't worry, he gets the last laugh at the end)""A Hot date with Miller and Dai""Miller, a coming out tale""Anus: How I became the BUTT of so many jokes""Step wins a clogging competition""the emoticons on the forums come to life and we all have to battle them""Ael and I get into a hot and sexy cat fight""Kevin and I discover we're actually are twins. but separated at birth"ya im tossing around a bunch of ideas. once i get back into the full swing of being a totally devoted FoU'ster and i can spit out the insults on everyone faster, i'm sure this will actually be a pretty cool output. so if anyone has any ideas, let me know. or if we find out this idea is totally Milleresque, also let me know. lol lol lol. oh, i'll write really dirty stories if you guys really want me to. like, "Snape's Night at the Farm" lol lol
<3 Mus
ErBSMoKAh

Re: Tales of the Unwanted

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Some ideas I've been tossing around: "What would happen at an FoU Convention: Who hooks up with who and what kind of neat events could we have if we weren't too cheap..."Enna, Shad and I.. Lets just say, We would be drunk high and if you we're lucky.. You might be there.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Re: Tales of the Unwanted

Post by MasteredCloud »

Some ideas I've been tossing around: "What would happen at an FoU Convention: Who hooks up with who and what kind of neat events could we have if we weren't too cheap..."Enna, Shad and I.. Lets just say, We would be drunk high and if you we're lucky.. You might be there.Erb....are you saying something would happen with you Shad and Enna? :shock: :shock: Is this a new revelation??!!Oh, and Jaina....you just want this so you can write and show off your role playing skills from all the cyber sex you have :P
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

You could take it that way i guess, If you had the gay frame of mind..What I meant is, we will be the life of the party. All the women will want us (nothing out of the ordinary) and if good ol' Jaine is nice we might pick up two strangers as opposed to three.. Thats at a time i might add.. Each... Yeah!Oh and lets not forget Dig, Hes good for one or two aswell.. Who knows maybe if Gemz made a comeback we could have a FoU orgy lolDon't do drugs.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I'm gonna cry because I'm not on that list.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I'm gonna cry because I'm not on that list.Something just died inside me. It screamed a little before it did. Sounded like it screamed "faggot!"
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

If you write some good stuff I'll pop it onto the site, I doubt snape would mind. Who cares anyway, I have that bitch whipped!If you do any of this, make sure it's not totally tactless.And lastly, who's Kevin?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I believe Kevin = Jacen.And I am not totally whipped you ass-master! I cut you!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

HOT AND SEXY CAT FIGHT BETWEEN MUS AND SNAPE!!!!!
[banner]
[/banner]
jacen

Post by jacen »

kevin = jacen but shes the only one that calls me that 0_o
If you're fresh, you're clean.