fuckface man would own all of them
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

fuckface man would own all of them*runs to get his fuckface man decoder ring*
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I think it depends on what story arch you're looking at, there were some comics in which he joined the Justice League along with Hal Jordan. I also know that in the Justice League cartoon, they had him as an enemy, red skin and black hair.I'm not too sure, I'm more into Marvel. The guy who did this lineart is a big Green Lantern and overall DC buff.Ah, I prefer Marvel too, cept for Batman b/c he is teh pwnage.Batman is the best.Spiderman could kick his ass.Well, get this. First fight, Spider-Man wins. But Batman has never lost a fight twice, he always comes back with a way to win.This is exactly why we need a Marvel vs. DC game... :P
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I think it depends on what story arch you're looking at, there were some comics in which he joined the Justice League along with Hal Jordan. I also know that in the Justice League cartoon, they had him as an enemy, red skin and black hair.I'm not too sure, I'm more into Marvel. The guy who did this lineart is a big Green Lantern and overall DC buff.Ah, I prefer Marvel too, cept for Batman b/c he is teh pwnage.Batman is the best.Spiderman could kick his ass.Well, get this. First fight, Spider-Man wins. But Batman has never lost a fight twice, he always comes back with a way to win.This is exactly why we need a Marvel vs. DC game... :PHave you seen those annoying commercials saying stuff like "w4nna no wen da nxt r33l b1g g4m3s c0ming out???? wen u mak3 1t loLoOLOlololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*shakes fist angrily at tv screen*
[banner]
[/banner]
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I think it depends on what story arch you're looking at, there were some comics in which he joined the Justice League along with Hal Jordan. I also know that in the Justice League cartoon, they had him as an enemy, red skin and black hair.I'm not too sure, I'm more into Marvel. The guy who did this lineart is a big Green Lantern and overall DC buff.Ah, I prefer Marvel too, cept for Batman b/c he is teh pwnage.Batman is the best.Spiderman could kick his ass.Well, get this. First fight, Spider-Man wins. But Batman has never lost a fight twice, he always comes back with a way to win.This is exactly why we need a Marvel vs. DC game... :PHave you seen those annoying commercials saying stuff like "w4nna no wen da nxt r33l b1g g4m3s c0ming out???? wen u mak3 1t loLoOLOlololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*shakes fist angrily at tv screen*ill give u guys copies of the game im making when we have the finished version for the big companies :D
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

I think it depends on what story arch you're looking at, there were some comics in which he joined the Justice League along with Hal Jordan. I also know that in the Justice League cartoon, they had him as an enemy, red skin and black hair.I'm not too sure, I'm more into Marvel. The guy who did this lineart is a big Green Lantern and overall DC buff.Ah, I prefer Marvel too, cept for Batman b/c he is teh pwnage.Batman is the best.Spiderman could kick his ass.Well, get this. First fight, Spider-Man wins. But Batman has never lost a fight twice, he always comes back with a way to win.This is exactly why we need a Marvel vs. DC game... :PHave you seen those annoying commercials saying stuff like "w4nna no wen da nxt r33l b1g g4m3s c0ming out???? wen u mak3 1t loLoOLOlololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*shakes fist angrily at tv screen*ill give u guys copies of the game im making when we have the finished version for the big companies :DI haven't seen those cammercials what are they for?ps i'm watching batman movie on abc family right now
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I think it depends on what story arch you're looking at, there were some comics in which he joined the Justice League along with Hal Jordan. I also know that in the Justice League cartoon, they had him as an enemy, red skin and black hair.I'm not too sure, I'm more into Marvel. The guy who did this lineart is a big Green Lantern and overall DC buff.Ah, I prefer Marvel too, cept for Batman b/c he is teh pwnage.Batman is the best.Spiderman could kick his ass.Well, get this. First fight, Spider-Man wins. But Batman has never lost a fight twice, he always comes back with a way to win.This is exactly why we need a Marvel vs. DC game... :PHave you seen those annoying commercials saying stuff like "w4nna no wen da nxt r33l b1g g4m3s c0ming out???? wen u mak3 1t loLoOLOlololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*shakes fist angrily at tv screen*ill give u guys copies of the game im making when we have the finished version for the big companies :DOctave Man and Choir Boy: The Search for the Staff of G-Clef!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I think it depends on what story arch you're looking at, there were some comics in which he joined the Justice League along with Hal Jordan. I also know that in the Justice League cartoon, they had him as an enemy, red skin and black hair.I'm not too sure, I'm more into Marvel. The guy who did this lineart is a big Green Lantern and overall DC buff.Ah, I prefer Marvel too, cept for Batman b/c he is teh pwnage.Batman is the best.Spiderman could kick his ass.Well, get this. First fight, Spider-Man wins. But Batman has never lost a fight twice, he always comes back with a way to win.This is exactly why we need a Marvel vs. DC game... :PHave you seen those annoying commercials saying stuff like "w4nna no wen da nxt r33l b1g g4m3s c0ming out???? wen u mak3 1t loLoOLOlololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*shakes fist angrily at tv screen*ill give u guys copies of the game im making when we have the finished version for the big companies :DOctave Man and Choir Boy: The Search for the Staff of G-Clef!that statement is so musically incorrect...and fo rizzeal ive been working with some buds off and on making an rpg for abour 18 months now.