Banner Request Thread

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

Theme - Final Fantasy 7 or Sonic The Hedgehog(prefer sonic)Game - noneColour Scheme - blue and white,, or sonics colorsName - {FoU}Sonic The Hedgehog and {FoU}SpyKe with opacity like 50 Quote - Whatever u can come up with and not a smart ass remarlk like i love cock or anything...Additional - just sonic and a cool background with ur design skills... and spyke somewhere with opacity low... ahh and for my name since coloring take so longwhite {} and blue FoU and then White S T and H of the beggining of the words.. and rest blue
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

If I go for the Sonic theme, any of these sonic-related fonts take your fancy ol' chum?http://sonicology.fateback.com/downloads/fonts/
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Here ya go man. Let me know if you want any changes making. :)
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

Theme- DarkColour Scheme- a really dark setting but able to make out what it isName- [FoU]BLoOdvIPer in a crazy, twisted, fire fontQuote- Soon you will understand fear, as I have...Additional- Make it in a real dark like asylum, with Vash(the vash that you rarely see in the show when he's just a shape in his old "rag-like" coat) hunched in the corner. opposite put my name with the quote to finish it off.Finish that off and we'll see where we go from there
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

ive never seen a trigun but i tried to make him as cool as possiblei'd take this one on your place :P
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Digital

Post by Digital »

Ok now that I am a fouster I would love a fou banner, Des or Snape can u help? Dont really have any pics picked out but Anime is good for banners. Vampire hunter D or Samurai X
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Ok now that I am a fouster I would love a fou banner, Des or Snape can u help? Dont really have any pics picked out but Anime is good for banners. Vampire hunter D or Samurai XHere's something quick I knocked up for ya man, feel free to make any change requests.Blood, I don't mind making ya one man but are you actually gonna stick around to use it?! :shock:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

And a quick one for Blood too.Notice how I have put the main pic on the lefthand side now. 8)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

There ya go dude. :D
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

use this for now. cut vash out as u must, but i think u might have to take the wall to the left to make it look right, also rotate it to be uprightThis was pretty much the best I could do... hope you like it mang.