Spider-Man 2

You can talk about anything in here
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Wasnt Van Helsing a Comic?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure it was just based on the Van Helsing from Dracula and several other movies.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i think it delved too much into the downsides of being spidermanthat was a huge theme in the comics and has wrung through the spidey series, the whole "with great power comes great responsibility"Funny!? Witty!? Surely you jest!!!It's as if the director hired several blocks of cheese, gave them a script made up of cracker jokes and left them to it.Block of Cheddar: Oh no it's the notorious HellBoy!Slice of Stilton: Aha! That's right! And I will send YOU to Hell... Boy!Sprinkle of Parmesan: Oh HellBoy... you so super coo'Selma Blair: Hey! How come I don't get changed to a variety of cheese?!Layer of Mozarella: Cos if it ain't broke, you don't fix it.lol, what are you talking aboot, cheese and crackers? friggin britshe just had some really good lines, attribute it to the writerlike the scene where he's watching chicky from rooftop and freakin out, that was funny shit, and the little quips i usually find annoying in other movies worked in this one for meand, one thing you gotta recognize (even if you hate the fuckin thing with a passion) is that at least they did a good job with the prostethics and makeup and shit on Hellboy (they could have easily gone Hulk and did all CGI)i mean, he's no harry potter, you're right about that snape :wink:
JagerBombs

Post by JagerBombs »

val kilmer batman PWNSNo the first one with Michal keeton roxors
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Wasnt Van Helsing a Comic?yes it was, it wasnt popular, only had like 3 issues made. but since the movie someone has made another like 4 issues i think
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

The batman with val kilmer SUCKED!
MasterJade

Post by MasterJade »

Spidy 2 was good... kinda messed up Doc Ock a little :( , I'm looking forward to the Fantastic 4 movie coming out next year... Dr. Doom is the ultimate super villan.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Spidy 2 was good... kinda messed up Doc Ock a little :( , I'm looking forward to the Fantastic 4 movie coming out next year... Dr. Doom is the ultimate super villan.Yes!He pwns in Marvel vs. Capcom 2! :P
HanK

Post by HanK »

He's pretty cool until he takes that big cloak off and you find out that he's an eight-year-old girl.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

OMG I LOVE SNAPE!!! AHHHHHHHHHand red of course
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!