LION

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

yea but if some1 uses speed+protect, then it's just a lil drain and he loses both :P
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
DocSnyder

Post by DocSnyder »

theres no need to continue this conversation oOsame shit like 1000 times beforerage and drain is lame absorb heal and protect is lameas dai said he uses everything he needs to win. darkside is much more fun with forces but guys like step doesnt need forces at all(mostly) cause they are used to use their saber and only pp. i think there are different types of players and its obvious that they argue each other because they cant imagine the others' idea of playing. i could never imagine to use light cause in my own opinion dark is much more fun :-)
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

i figured out i actually dont use protect or absorb too much, so i decided to go dark 2 days ago :oops: hard gettin used to teh new controls setting tho hope it'll be good :D
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
DocSnyder

Post by DocSnyder »

i figured out i actually dont use protect or absorb too much, so i decided to go dark 2 days ago :oops: hard gettin used to teh new controls setting tho hope it'll be good :Dgj :beer:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i think im one of the few dark forcers who doesnt have speed and rage...
DocSnyder

Post by DocSnyder »

got sight for finding zaph when he hides again 8)
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

lol i dunno how you dark users give point to forces :shock: cuz that way i get only 1 lvl seeing (good for mind trick n stuff x.x)and doc...wasnt me :lol:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
DocSnyder

Post by DocSnyder »

lol i dunno how you dark users give point to forces :shock: cuz that way i get only 1 lvl seeing (good for mind trick n stuff x.x)and doc...wasnt me :lol:lightning lvl2drain lvl 3grip lvl 3rage lvl 2sight lvl 2You may use speed in spite of sightotherwise... there are many dark forcers who use rage lvl3 and lightning lvl 1 but i love lightning lvl 2=)
SmoKe

Post by SmoKe »

lol lions leader is shit fag he killed me when i typing to him and i say he is a noob and play like a noob and then he use fucking absorb :roll: omg he sucks only
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

lol i dunno how you dark users give point to forces :shock: cuz that way i get only 1 lvl seeing (good for mind trick n stuff x.x)and doc...wasnt me :lol:lightning lvl2drain lvl 3grip lvl 3rage lvl 2sight lvl 2You may use speed in spite of sightotherwise... there are many dark forcers who use rage lvl3 and lightning lvl 1 but i love lightning lvl 2=)i had a problem over lighting, cuz doesnt lvl 1 actually work for distances as long as lvl2? :shock: only that it's kinda short duration :x
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph