My mad flash sensation!

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
gramps_sux0r

Post by gramps_sux0r »

Im too lazy to log out of this name but yeah wheres a site i can host a .fla cus my www.photoshop.com isnt able to upload it or w/e....can someone help me?-Anarchy99-_-_-_Anarchy99__--_-_-()()()()()()(ANARCHY99)()()()()()>>>>Anarchy99<<<<<
www.pwned.nlwww.clanpb-cal.8k.com <~~~~my cs clan website
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

No.=_---=-_=-=-+__=--=_-==-_+-=--=--=-+_=-=-=_=-=_=-=-=_+-=- -=-+_+_=-_=-==-=+--__=+=-_=-=-=-=-+_==-=-=--=-=-[size=9:278d6d0bf8]quid[/size:278d6d0bf8]=_---=-_=-=-+__=--=_-==-_+-=--=--=-+_=-=-=_=-=_=-=-=_+-=- -=-+_+_=-_=-==-=+--__=+=-_=-=-=-=-+_==-=-=--=-=-[
[banner]
[/banner]
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

OMG THAT HOT! that should be my new sig.
[banner]
[/banner]
Anarchy99

OMG HELP ME

Post by Anarchy99 »

U guys still havn't told me how to load it... like how can i load it so i can get an http://?Wheres a place i can host it?
Anarchy99

Post by Anarchy99 »

LoL i guess whoever has flash can see this if they want to!
nuttyindustries

Post by nuttyindustries »

Sharpen your ears, crabcake. You are obviously new to this whole 'Internet' thing, just like you are new to the strange tongue of 'English'.Now, what you want to do is 'upload' your Flash Animation to the 'Internet'. You are looking for a place to 'host' your Flash Animation.I suggest you stick around for a couple of years, learn proper 'English', and by then you've probably figured out how to 'upload' your Flash Animation.
NULL
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Sharpen your ears, crabcake. You are obviously new to this whole 'Internet' thing, just like you are new to the strange tongue of 'English'.Now, what you want to do is 'upload' your Flash Animation to the 'Internet'. You are looking for a place to 'host' your Flash Animation.I suggest you stick around for a couple of years, learn proper 'English', and by then you've probably figured out how to 'upload' your Flash Animation.....hes asking for a place to host them dickwad...and his english is fine.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

Sharpen your ears, crabcake. You are obviously new to this whole 'Internet' thing, just like you are new to the strange tongue of 'English'.Now, what you want to do is 'upload' your Flash Animation to the 'Internet'. You are looking for a place to 'host' your Flash Animation.I suggest you stick around for a couple of years, learn proper 'English', and by then you've probably figured out how to 'upload' your Flash Animation.i dont think people care if you criticize.. just dont be a fucking dumbass about it i have only seen 1 post by this guy and i think he is a fucking retard
~Pwner of Cypher
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

If you want Anarchy, and it isn't too big, you can email it to me at Snape@fouclan.com and I will host it for you.
nuttyindustries

Post by nuttyindustries »

Sharpen your ears, crabcake. You are obviously new to this whole 'Internet' thing, just like you are new to the strange tongue of 'English'.Now, what you want to do is 'upload' your Flash Animation to the 'Internet'. You are looking for a place to 'host' your Flash Animation.I suggest you stick around for a couple of years, learn proper 'English', and by then you've probably figured out how to 'upload' your Flash Animation.....hes asking for a place to host them dickwad...and his english is fine.I know he's asking for a place to host them, but he formulated the question extremely clumsily. The 'dickwad' was uncalled for. And neither his nor your English is fine.Terras Kasi: Way to go, idiot. It's supposed to be Teräs Kasi. Also, if proper grammar and punctuation are signs of a mentally handicapped person, then so be it.
NULL