Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Is it this one?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

there is no way you would have gotten that without cheating.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

I'm really intrigued by this, but i'm stuck at number 3 :S Help :P
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

i'm stuck on three too.. EEP! i'm gunna asplode!
[banner]
[/banner]
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

me too!!!!
Milk

Post by Milk »

Anyone have 15?Guys.. I'm going to spoil Number three in the text below so highlight it to see it.If you look at the source. It says read the whole url.Look at the url and it says /false/gototheothersite.htm.try putting in: deathball.net/notpron/true/gototheothersite.htmTrust me, it gets much more wicked and piss-you-offish than that.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Ender

Post by Ender »

piss you offish thats awesomenow im on 4 and i cant find the password in the picture blah
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

this is spoiler so if you don't wanna see, just dont read, dumbass.First, hintsNumber 4= morse code Number 5= Title of a songNumber 6= 112 104 101 108 109 111 111 100 (<---Weird numbers heh? you can find em on the bottom left... ASCII maybe?)Number 7= Mmmh a chocolate bar, twix maybe? Google to the max.Number 8= Wow, a source code. How useful is that.ANSWERS4= early/death5= some/things6= help/doom7= Check the url, change tieman for rediar8= I know it's something with the source code but, i havent found out yet
Milk

Post by Milk »

No. 8 is as follows. I won't give away the answer, but most of the method.The source code has two interesting lines:[code:1:6e3bfc7581]<bg sound src="../stuff/mus2.mp3">...<!--Note to self: keep telling people that jay pack is NO band-->[/code:1:6e3bfc7581]Well this one is really vague. The first one, you see the &bg sound is typed incorrectly. It should be &bgsound so we can assume that there is something wrong with that mp3. If you goto http://deathball.net/notpron/stuff/mus2.mp3 it gives you an error or a broken sound icon, or something like that. Now why would the sound be broken if he went to all that trouble to get us to see it. Well thats where the second line there comes in, it very very vaguely names that the music file is wrong (obviously) and there are two refences to JAY PACK. Now it's vague, but waht other file extensions can you think of that might work instead of mp3? *cough* JAY PACK *cough*
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

You mean i should convert it to jpg to then read the password, yeah, but how? :O I can't just convert a file like that. Unless i try downloading it from the url by changing the .mp3 to .jpg? :O