Show off your Desktops!

You can talk about anything in here
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

In theaters April 1st.*Opening Day* HA! We were just kidding! April Fools! There is no movie!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

8)you know once desu screencaps those other shots i was talking about alexis wont hold shit :D
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Ah, those eyes. Blue, flashing eyes. She hypnotized me.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Those blue eyes really turned me on :wink:
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

THis has been my BG for a few months, its time to change it to something more... summer related..Since the old thread was deleted we managed to save a whopping 2mb of webspace!!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

THis has been my BG for a few months, its time to change it to something more... summer related..Since the old thread was deleted we managed to save a whopping 2mb of webspace!!Here ya be Erb - a nice summer wallpaper from me.http://img68.exs.cx/img68/4766/dutchdragonwp4ak.jpgAnd BTW, now that the old post is deleted people can get off thier lazy asses and go into thier attatchments and delete all the old wallpapers they posted, huh? Then get back with me on how much space is saved beetch! Its not as if I care about how much space we have or have left or are using, when Mus posts somethign about it you do things to take some shit away, every little bit counts :)Edit ...True- Thanks for the wallpaper.. Dont worry about space.. I just deleted a 600mb file off the sites FTP that I had hosted for anyone who wanted Jk2.... Theres also about 60megs of maps for Vnights that i can delete aswell.. I'm just trying to figure out why Musy got all in a tizzy over webspace anyways, Our sites storage limit is HUGE...~Erb
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i deleted all my PMs, lots had attachments
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Not all the desktops were attatched......:|
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

You cant just delete the post, You have to go to your profile screen and manually delete each attachment.. To get there just click the profile button below every post.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Don't Panic.