Amityville Horror!

You can talk about anything in here
Fireant

Amityville Horror!

Post by Fireant »

I just got back from seeing it... And i love it :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :twisted:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright before you hear them talk.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ok...
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

ok...
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

I still think of Amityville Toaster ...
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Man, Amityville is a real place.. All these crappy movies have been based on that one particular house for almost 20 years now.. I have an idea... Lets find some producers with some origional ideas!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

illwillpress is an awful flash artist, he can draw, but he cannot animate for anything. His flash constantly uses motion tweening, the lowest form of animation, and yet he still gets daily awards on newgrounds. The Clock Crew itself once decided they were tired of his shit so they all voted 0 on one of his movies, earning him his first and only Turd of the Week which will stick with him forever.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

ok... :?
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

illwillpress is an awful flash artist, he can draw, but he cannot animate for anything. His flash constantly uses motion tweening, the lowest form of animation, and yet he still gets daily awards on newgrounds. The Clock Crew itself once decided they were tired of his shit so they all voted 0 on one of his movies, earning him his first and only Turd of the Week which will stick with him forever.That was profound. Really.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

illwillpress is an awful flash artist, he can draw, but he cannot animate for anything. His flash constantly uses motion tweening, the lowest form of animation, and yet he still gets daily awards on newgrounds. The Clock Crew itself once decided they were tired of his shit so they all voted 0 on one of his movies, earning him his first and only Turd of the Week which will stick with him forever.That was profound. Really.
gramps

Post by gramps »

if he can do it, so can you.
:{8):