FoUster Pic Thread -- Show us your ugly mug here!

You can talk about anything in here
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Here you go, beetches. Pics of me.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

still a king of crunk 8)
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

My ankle after i fractured it at the bar... The next night i went to the bar again...... and danced! lol...
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Heres one i took backstage at the Greenday concert on wednesday...Pretty good show. And no I dont really like thier music, But being backstage got me laid so... :P
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Heres one i took backstage at the Greenday concert on wednesday...Pretty good show. And no I dont really like thier music, But being backstage got me laid so... :Pyou had sex with greenday........ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:No i had sex with one of thier groupies... lol. Tre Cool came in with his girlfriend and all the girls were left disappointed.. 'cept the one i nailed.. lol she got to come to the tour buses and booze it up with us ;) Hold on this was the resultThis is her and her friend making out ;) My buddy got the pic.. I thanked him later..
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

I did this so I can cosplay as Shuichi from Gravitation...
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

i still dont know your gender... :oops:'Do you need to know? :roll: I hope this confuses you even more :lol:
Ruger

Post by Ruger »

Yo, Im a new member to the forums and figured what a better start then to post my mug up there for all you guys and gals to drool over.~*^Sidenote^*~ I think pink hair is kinda kinky :wink: ~*^end Sidenote^*~
[i:59a9c77575]I dont want to be the one whose stuck with me when I whip my meat out, trapped in a room when I start to beat it...[/i:59a9c77575]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Don't worry about Tibby, he calls everyone kid. He's like... over 50. Anyway, I'll throw up some more pics of Japan in a min, these are from the same place I took the pagoda picture from. Really awesome place it was.Okay... here are the first three...
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Second set, mid-Desu-anti-spam-post...