So alone...someone please come rescue me!

You can talk about anything in here
Ruger

So alone...someone please come rescue me!

Post by Ruger »

I am in desperate need of assistance on WoW I was doing a quest...and I died. Here is where it gets interesting. My body spawn on GM Island...a place I have never been and it is no where on the world map. I can't use the portals or my hearthstone cause I am dead. It is a small island with some gravestones a lighthouse thing, a dock, and 2 portals. There are no spirit healers on this island. PLEASE HELP!
[i:59a9c77575]I dont want to be the one whose stuck with me when I whip my meat out, trapped in a room when I start to beat it...[/i:59a9c77575]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Use your Heathstone? :?
Raun

Yea...and I need money!

Post by Raun »

I have a 60 mage, got 60 last night still using most of level 30 spells - someone log in and give me like 1000g so I can buy a mount and my spells - also for my newb chars :)
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

LoL! How the hell you supposed to hearth while dead?Sounds like your fucked. At least till Des can help ya.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I can't use the portals or my hearthstone cause I am dead.Use your Heathstone? :?Wow I'm an enormous tool aren't I?! :lol:
big

Post by big »

Post pics of the Island pls ( on the wow Forums it's a big mistery that GM-Island)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I can't use the portals or my hearthstone cause I am dead.Use your Heathstone? :?Wow I'm an enormous tool aren't I?! :lol:No..your just British. :wink:
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

GM island has like a massassi temple, and it says... Chink, chuck or something is my love monkey spelled out in dirt on the ground. It has some orc towers there too.
Ruger

Post by Ruger »

There is deffinately nothing that looks even remotely similar to a massasi temple on this island. To the mods please close this thread as there is a more thorough one with pics on the WoW board. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
[i:59a9c77575]I dont want to be the one whose stuck with me when I whip my meat out, trapped in a room when I start to beat it...[/i:59a9c77575]
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

I can't use the portals or my hearthstone cause I am dead.Use your Heathstone? :?Wow I'm an enormous tool aren't I?! :lol:No..your just British. :wink:hey, I'm British too.