Talk about anything SWG related here
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

all ill say is that i like it better that AC2
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Heh sure thing man, any friend of Crashters is an ene... I mean a friend of ours!!! A fair few of us here are new to MMORPG's so are looking to the more experienced members of the clan (Gheed, goats, Crash etc) for guidance, the more the merrier!!! :D
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

i'm experienced now, maybe i should leader in Swg. i have a plan.......beg other players for stuff. we'll be the homeless clan and live like hobo's
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

dont make fun of hobos!*huddles in box while his sister goes dumpsterdiving for food*
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

Ya kinda learn for yourself what an MMORPG is, to me its just a way to have fun with friends and make new ones.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

don;t worry guyz they are real easy for anyone who has never played a mmorpg(if i can anyone can) :wink:
Switchblade

Post by Switchblade »

IMHO, FPS players have a distinct advantage over MMORPG players in MMORPG, because we know how to frag!!A lot of MMORPG players are too stuck in the RPG aspect of the game, and not the KILL KILL KILL aspect of the game.Like picking up chics at a junior high dance, they don't really know what you are going to do with them, but they hear that being with boys is the cool thing to do.
Switchblade
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I believe Christian has that very same belief... :twisted:
Christian

Post by Christian »

man, your jokes are getting stale Snape :rofl: