Character Selection

Talk about anything SWG related here
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

sry ... that last guest was me hehe
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

Mon Cals are smart as fook. But that doesn't really matter because I think everyone has the same amount of attribute points. Best of all if you decide you wanna be stronger of smarter after playing a while you can just migrate the points over. Basically race comes down to what you like.For me it's a no brainer ...RODIAN!I'd love to do Hutt factionFor profession I'm not sure yet. I just got a wicked cool skill point calculator and I've been playing with tons of different combinations.Still deciding what to do in SWG as far as trying to join a PA or staying rogue. Right now I'm just waiting for the mofo to come out and getting every possible piece of info I can.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Where did you get this alleged skill point calculator? :itch: :wink:
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

I wanted to be an architech/merchant or something but then also be a fighter but I can't do that >.<
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

you can have up to 3.5 professions gheed ... so you can do that :)
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

No, the only combat-related proff that is branched out from artisian is combat engineer.
Switchblade

Post by Switchblade »

Going to be a shooter/medic.
Switchblade
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Shoot! I did not know there was a thread for this! *looks at the day the thread was started* Errr, I guess I shoulda seen it.... :P After much deliberation, I have finally decided. I will be a Trandoshan pistoleer/doctor/fencer and the .5 will most likely be an artisan. The only thing is I don't really know much about the fencing. Will there be swords in this game? Well, if fencing means sabering, then I may just have to try and find some careless jedis un-insured lightsaber, and practice like heck, even though I will be clumsy as...as, I can't think of anything to say. I'm not really going to start off trying to be jedi, though if I, somehow, unlock a force sensitive slot, I may work on that. I wouldn't really want to be a jedi though, because first I will have the empire on my butt, also I will have to hide a lot, and not be able to work on the stuff I wanna. Is it true that there will be a pod-racing expansion? That would be awesome, and if it was that would be all I worked on :rock: ! I also have some friends from my town who are playing, and if you guys don't mind, I would maybe like to introduce them to you.... :oops:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
HanK

Post by HanK »

I'm pretty sure I speak for all of us when I say that we have enough friends, thanks. :wink: No, actually feel free to introduce them whenever you want. :)
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I understand, even if you are kidding, but they have heard enough about me talking to them about you guys. :wink:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!