New Contestant for {FoU} ^^

You can talk about anything in here
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[banner]
[/banner]
NarX

Post by NarX »

Well slowly im kinda bored trying to join depends on your nice welcome and behavour... well well i thought u guys are kinda nice but it seems im wrong...hmm but at least i dont mind im not the badest player so i dont want to have probs to find another clan...Nice time to all Bye Bye
I´ve seen the horror, I`ve seen the wonders happening just in front of my eyes.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

NarX, I'll let you in FoU. Duel at pad!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Perhaps I should intervene here...Welcome to our forums NarX, very nice to meet you and all that. First up you need to understand that we don't recruit people often. We certainly don't care about how skilled a player is on JK2, all that matters to us is that they're a decent person with a good (and slightly twisted) sense of humour. Also, nothing in this forum thread was meant to be offensive towards you. Quid and co were just messing around, we all make fun of each other but only in a loving, sexual manner.You are more than welcome to post freely on our forums and hang around with us in games, but if you're looking for a clan which is based more on seriousness and gaming ability... then FoU is probably not for you. Hope this helps man. :D
NarX

Post by NarX »

well this is a serious answer very nice =)well look maybe i dont share this kinda homur with u guys because i dont like it when ppl are kinda antisocial to each other like critizing every fault of each other... well and btw exactly because im not searching such a clan like nWo (who think theyr best and these stuff) i came here and tryed to join fou... i always saw u guys have fun togheter and are really nice to each other.... well i didnt saw much of this here in the forums...
I´ve seen the horror, I`ve seen the wonders happening just in front of my eyes.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

NarX, we all love you in a completely gay sexual way. :D
[banner]
[/banner]
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

my first post was a serious post!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

well this is a serious answer very nice =)well look maybe i dont share this kinda homur with u guys because i dont like it when ppl are kinda antisocial to each other like critizing every fault of each other... well and btw exactly because im not searching such a clan like nWo (who think theyr best and these stuff) i came here and tryed to join fou... i always saw u guys have fun togheter and are really nice to each other.... well i didnt saw much of this here in the forums...Man, I'm so glad we had NarX to show up a couple of days ago and completely tell us what we are and are not!Now I know!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
BlueWolf05

Post by BlueWolf05 »

well this is a serious answer very nice =)well look maybe i dont share this kinda homur with u guys because i dont like it when ppl are kinda antisocial to each other like critizing every fault of each other... well and btw exactly because im not searching such a clan like nWo (who think theyr best and these stuff) i came here and tryed to join fou... i always saw u guys have fun togheter and are really nice to each other.... well i didnt saw much of this here in the forums...Ah man, I'm sorry we wus just messin round and such :thumbleft: :romp:
The WOLF
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

well this is a serious answer very nice =)well look maybe i dont share this kinda homur with u guys because i dont like it when ppl are kinda antisocial to each other like critizing every fault of each other... well and btw exactly because im not searching such a clan like nWo (who think theyr best and these stuff) i came here and tryed to join fou... i always saw u guys have fun togheter and are really nice to each other.... well i didnt saw much of this here in the forums...Man, I'm so glad we had NarX to show up a couple of days ago and completely tell us what we are and are not!Now I know!My life was like a shadowed blur before he came into us, he's like the prophet of all things jk2!
[banner]
[/banner]