Picko should he join ?

You can talk about anything in here
chuck

Post by chuck »

You don't need to be in FoU to hang with us and have a good time.It's as Snape said Invite Only.The FoU tags are a sort of honor, for those that are deemed worthy.Some people have had to wait months so you can't expect an easy ride or a quick decision.It only took me about 30 seconds but they were under special circumstances along time ago :wink: :o u sold yourself to them noes! dirty prossy -.-
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I created an alternate option:[x] LOL NUB LOL
[banner]
[/banner]
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

You don't need to be in FoU to hang with us and have a good time.It's as Snape said Invite Only.The FoU tags are a sort of honor, for those that are deemed worthy.Some people have had to wait months so you can't expect an easy ride or a quick decision.It only took me about 30 seconds but they were under special circumstances along time ago :wink: :o u sold yourself to them noes! dirty prossy -.- omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :lol:
picko

Quid

Post by picko »

Ok i will wait :( i have a new opionQuid IS GAY HE LIKES COCK yes no maybe and Dont care
Feldspar

Post by Feldspar »

Don't Care
Feldspar
Musashi
FoUster

Re: Quid

Post by Musashi »

Ok i will wait :( i have a new opionQuid IS GAY HE LIKES COCK yes no maybe and Dont careQuid got owned.
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

You don't need to be in FoU to hang with us and have a good time.It's as Snape said Invite Only.The FoU tags are a sort of honor, for those that are deemed worthy.Some people have had to wait months so you can't expect an easy ride or a quick decision.It only took me about 30 seconds but they were under special circumstances along time ago :wink: :o u sold yourself to them noes! dirty prossy -.- omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :lol:Actually the only other person besides myself that would know the details of what happened whould of course be Snape, I have no idea if he would remember it all though :roll: (funny how we're both British too :shock: )
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

PICKO YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE SHIT IS NOT TOLERATED
BlueWolf05

Post by BlueWolf05 »

Ok i will wait :( i have a new opionQuid IS GAY HE LIKES COCK yes no maybe and Dont careI think we all know the answer to that :gaypride: but erm anywaysya just dont mess with the QuidFro Bro
The WOLF
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Ok i will wait :( i have a new opionQuid IS GAY HE LIKES COCK yes no maybe and Dont careQuid got owned.geee......maybe we should think seriously about this dude, as he certainly is right on the money with quiddy................ :shock: :shock: :shock:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha