Picko should he join ?

You can talk about anything in here
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

it took me a week to get in...one day to get in fou-r then 6 days to get into fou... :wink:
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

it took me a week to get in...one day to get in fou-r then 6 days to get into fou... :wink:aka bending over for Snape = brownie points....in more than one way
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Actually the only other person besides myself that would know the details of what happened whould of course be Snape, I have no idea if he would remember it all though :roll: (funny how we're both British too :shock: )How could I forget something as important as that! :naughty:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

You don't need to be in FoU to hang with us and have a good time.she means she'll fuck anyone, not just FoUsters, trust me on this one 8)
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

You don't need to be in FoU to hang with us and have a good time.she means she'll fuck anyone, not just FoUsters, trust me on this one 8)Sex?! What? EXCUSE ME!We have embroidery competitions you sick canadian fuck!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

You don't need to be in FoU to hang with us and have a good time.she means she'll fuck anyone, not just FoUsters, trust me on this one 8)Sex?! What? EXCUSE ME!We have embroidery competitions you sick canadian fuck!Yes, embroidery.... thats rightAs for the other thing, well thats something else that I will not comment on at this time 8)
picko

LOL

Post by picko »

EVERYONE listern to tib i am right with SquidComon he does abit love some cock:)Plz Let me in !you know u want to :) im a laughand quid no offence if ur are gay im just sayin !
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

You blow, picko.Rhyme intended.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

im a laughYeah you are.