Picko should he join ?

You can talk about anything in here
jacen

Post by jacen »

PICKO YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE SHIT IS NOT TOLERATEDpicko, just no. No.
If you're fresh, you're clean.

Re: LOL

Post by Default »

EVERYONE listern to tib i am right with SquidComon he does abit love some cock:)Plz Let me in !you know u want to :) im a laughand quid no offence if ur are gay im just sayin ! :idea: i dont think picko bothered to read the FoU Recruitment topic on the home page where he would of realized his place on these forums
pieman

Post by pieman »

im a laughYeah you are.i donno more like a joke
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

im a laughYeah you are.i donno more like a jokeYeah you are.
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

picko.. darthbob is the recruitment coordinator please message him privately for details :twisted:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

picko.. darthbob is the recruitment coordinator please message him privately for details :twisted:or better yet, massage his privates.............. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

picko.. darthbob is the recruitment coordinator please message him privately for details :twisted:or better yet, massage his privates.............. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:ummm... Ewww! :oops:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

picko.. darthbob is the recruitment coordinator please message him privately for details :twisted:or better yet, massage his privates.............. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:tibby likes to think about bobbay being molested!
<3 Mus
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

EVERYONE listern to tib i am right with SquidComon he does abit love some cock:)Plz Let me in !you know u want to :) im a laughand quid no offence if ur are gay im just sayin !Picko, I will come over there and kick your british ass into your SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENI know it's not a big travel from your ass to your spleen, but beleive me, it will hurt...It will hurt...
[banner]
[/banner]
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

EVERYONE listern to tib i am right with SquidComon he does abit love some cock:)Plz Let me in !you know u want to :) im a laughand quid no offence if ur are gay im just sayin !Picko, I will come over there and kick your british ass into your SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENI know it's not a big travel from your ass to your spleen, but beleive me, it will hurt...It will hurt...Hahaha!