Who all plays WoW?

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Sevink is Knives character and Knives already gave it to a friend of his.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Destromath Alliance: PsychoMidget and MidgetteCho'gall Horde: PsychoMidgetall on the same account sorry anus
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Sevink is Knives character and Knives already gave it to a friend of his.i know sevink is knives' guy but i remember him saying he was giving it away and i didnt know who.
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

I just started playin WoW today (technically for the first time but not really) and I got a level 10 Human Warrior on Akama if anyone cares to join that server or whatever.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

akama stinks....seriously like dog poo..and im havin major lockup problems with this game. every 5 seconds it lags for 15-20 seconds. everything is up to date. no corrupt files, i even uninstalled and reinstalled and no fix. this happened across the realms and isnt just one messed up toon. i just got an email back from blizzard and i sent them my info but i have a feeling a format is due.... :cry:
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Is everyone going back to destro now or what?
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

well shadow has a pally there and asked me for help so i started playing again, but patch 1.9.1 screwed me up.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i don't want to make a new character on another server
Christian

Post by Christian »

good to see some WoW players :Pbefore you ask, i like you guys but i'm not switching my servers around :Pi have alliance characters on Silvermoon (60 hunter, 42 druid, one or two other alts)i also have a horde character on Azjol-Nerub (20 shaman).
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

WHERE HAVE U BEEN!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!Well idk what the server everyone is going to be playing on. Im still fuzzy for midget and siight and them.