JotR's Reno*Wask and BigWask

You can talk about anything in here
BigWask

Post by BigWask »

lol !!! here is [<<JotR>>]REDWASKmmmmm hotty but prolly psycho like everyother girl ON EARTH!! :x [<<JotR>>]c3po !!!! and [<<JotR>>]DESOLATE !!!3po on left DES on right. they're so cute together AHAHthey're roomates so this is normal .... i think AHaAha Good Fight :P
FailedMunchkin

Check it.

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Check this shit out. Biggs is posting me next with the Gwen's. We're fucking G's man. G's.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
BigWask

Post by BigWask »

[<<JotR>>]DESOLATE with a nice pair of tits .... i mean with a nice girlthey told him DES MAKE A CUTE FACE YOU FUKEN DOOSH!! DEW EET!![<<JotR>>]LITTLE WASK ... for halloween he ... lol just look :roll: lol what a fuken G this mother fuker is cute :roll: [<<JotR>>]REDWASK!! HOLY CRAP HE HAS FORCE GRIP AT LEVEL 3 !!! RUNAWAY! :twisted:
HanK

Post by HanK »

Is that 3po throwing up west side!? Diiiiiiiiiiie! **whips out gat 44, caps threeps in his punk ass grill** East Side rules!!!!! Woooooohooooo!!!! **realizes he himself kicks it in the sizzouth side of the tizzown, pops a rock in his own mug**Jesus, what did I just say. :itch:
BigWask

Post by BigWask »

ROFL!O!FL LOL L!OL !OL! !!O!L !OLA HAHAAH ALO!L!LOL good fight HANK LOL!!!![<<JotR>>]FAILEDMUNCHIE !!!G status flowin' ... Munchie winsFAILED MUNCHKIN BOOYA !!!! VIVA !!!!! LA RESISTANCE!!!!wonder what happened later that night ???munchie hhmmm?? :roll:
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Well good sir. I'm still a virgin. And I don't know what the fuck I was thinking by not fucking them. I'm seeing them both in two months. It'll happen. Losing my virginity in a threesome.Anyways: Bj's a plenty that night. Have you boys ever had both your nipples sucked on at the same time? Or your balls sucked while getting your dick sucked? Do it.
Reno*Wask

Post by Reno*Wask »

lol munchdog. fuckin A right man. and yes. i have experience such a wonderful thing. twice. or w8. thrice i believe. well faukers... i officialy had the best time of my life 2 nights ago... it just beat out 7 days in cancun....that was the best... but now. it's something else. it's my neighbor, and she rocks the party... let me tell u. oh man. fuck. having flash backs. i gotta stop thinking bout it. anyway... VIVA!
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

OKay, let me explain what the fuck is with the flaming body paint.Well, I am a pagan, I attend Pagan gatherings. At these pagan gatherings it's okay to walk around butt naked.So Gwen's and I came up with this idea to get butt naked and body paint each other.Imagine washing that shit off with them. Rubbing all of it off their naked bodies.I can't fucking wait until I go to Starwood again.
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

PS:<---future Reno.
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

*laughs at Snape*We're dessicrating your forums with our ultimate pwnage! BOOYAKA!p.s. wtf is ultimate pwnage holy shit i am a nerd aaaaaaaaaaaah GF GF