QuidBoy

18 Second Knockout. Freaking owned.

Post by QuidBoy »

[banner]
[/banner]
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

haha...when he was laying out there......KICK HES ASS....my fastes K.O was 67 seconds (1 minute and 7 seconds for the dummies)
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
VII

Post by VII »

i trained that boxer.......The one who got knocked out :(
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Yeah that is nothing special. When you fight tomato cans you can't exactly be proud of knocking them out quick. I've had seven knockouts in the first round, and alot of them looked alot like that. If you wanna see some real cool shit, I gotta find this one video where two rookies where going at it. The first punches they threw (at the same time) knocked the other down. Double KD, first two punches of the fight. Now that was some funny shit.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I killed a man today and I'm afraid I'll do it again...
VII

Post by VII »

If you do kill someone make sure its not me or gramps*cough enna* cough*
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Meh. :shrug:
sob_goOfee

Post by sob_goOfee »

. If you wanna see some real cool shit, I gotta find this one video where two rookies where going at it. The first punches they threw (at the same time) knocked the other down. Double KD, first two punches of the fight. Now that was some funny shit.LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NULL
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I killed a man today and I'm afraid I'll do it again...Thats not really that special Mus. I've seen better hits on a cereal box
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

I killed a man today and I'm afraid I'll do it again...Thats not really that special Mus. I've seen better hits on a cereal boxZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!