Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I misses teh Hanks/Ender/Cypher
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

first 3 months jk2 came out i was clanless then had a long break untill i startedd playin agian<jots>------------------(so fucking faked from jotr and i even was co-founder! with master samurai wich after a 4 month break i never saw him again)~MoD~------------co-founder with my buddy 1 block from my house untill he quitedKiD--------------------awesome clan i rly loved it untill the leader quited :( for now i've been 7 months clanless tho i maybe once when im 83 or something i might got the change 2 diserve a poll for being a FoU member and u all yes cause i dont think tibby is still alive :wink: btw at the first few pages i saw fousters that never post again....wut fousters r actualy still a member but never come online n e more?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

You'll get a poll when a giant hamster wakes up next to me and asks me if it was good for me too.And most people in the early pages are still FoU, they are busy with collage and stuff, so they come about when they can. Take Cypher, for example. He comes and goes every 2-3 months, and is AFK the rest of the time.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

night of fire
SaCirca

Post by SaCirca »

I was in a good one, Quids Mom...maybe you've heard of it? I hear it's perty popular.
NULL
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

OMG I sorry for bringing up a dead dead dead deeasd topic i just thought this thread was cool.-[I.R]-, {CB}, Council~, |DefiancE|, Council~, {FoU}join another clan so u have SEVEN clans. JotR is looking for members i hear :wink:
VII

Post by VII »

OMG I sorry for bringing up a dead dead dead deeasd topic i just thought this thread was cool.-[I.R]-, {CB}, Council~, |DefiancE|, Council~, {FoU}join another clan so u have SEVEN clans. JotR is looking for members i hear :wink:it would be six!
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

who cares............................ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

who cares............................ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:tibby's just mad cause he cant remember the clan he is in now much less past clans.
VII

Post by VII »

who cares............................ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:tibby's just mad cause he cant remember the clan he is in now much less past clans.good thing these forums ask you if you want to log in autmatically each time otherwise tibby wouldnt remember his pw.