The last part made me laugh.

You can talk about anything in here
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

zazazazaza I know you could hear it if the button worked :( :wink:BUTTON YOU FUCK NOT AUTO PLAY Bob got it wut a hax its my button
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

zazazazaza I know you could hear it if the button worked :( :wink:BUTTON YOU FUCK NOT AUTO PLAY Bob got it wut a hax its my button :wink:
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

the white and green power ranger are much koooler :D
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
newbert

Post by newbert »

the white and green power ranger are much koooler :Ddude he was the same guy :roll:
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

This show used to entertain me so much. I actually remember some parts from the first episode. The 5 teenagers are hanging out at a mall and they get warped to the HQ place and this huge face talks to them and they decide to become superheros and they instantly learn cool fighting moves.Yeah, the white power ranger. I remember that he used to always be shrouded in secracy and to this day, i never figured out what he was for other than just another color for the team.Oh yeah, and I went to see the first movie in theaters. :D
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

This show used to entertain me so much. I actually remember some parts from the first episode. The 5 teenagers are hanging out at a mall and they get warped to the HQ place and this huge face talks to them and they decide to become superheros and they instantly learn cool fighting moves.Yeah, the white power ranger. I remember that he used to always be shrouded in secracy and to this day, i never figured out what he was for other than just another color for the team.Oh yeah, and I went to see the first movie in theaters. :Dya i remember the first episode also. i was like watching cartoons and double dragon had just ended then this came on and i had no clue what it was so i watched it.and that white ranger is back in like a new season. hes like a teacher but also the black ranger i think
newbert

Post by newbert »

i think like the white ranger was an upgrade to the green ranger or something of the sort.. i wish i remembered :cry:
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

they first didnt wanted 2 be superhero's..so they walked away.....then rita sended some of those clay patrols...with that stupid beast...then they decided 2 be super hero''swhite ranger= green ranger?!also i loved the green 1 cause he had gold shoulder pads or something
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

they first didnt wanted 2 be superhero's..so they walked away.....then rita sended some of those clay patrols...with that stupid beast...then they decided 2 be super hero''swhite ranger= green ranger?!also i loved the green 1 cause he had gold shoulder pads or somethinggreen was originally evil and had bad rep so he became white.and of course orig would like someone cause of their shoulder pads...
newbert

Post by newbert »

they first didnt wanted 2 be superhero's..so they walked away.....then rita sended some of those clay patrols...with that stupid beast...then they decided 2 be super hero''swhite ranger= green ranger?!also i loved the green 1 cause he had gold shoulder pads or somethinggreen was originally evil and had bad rep so he became white.and of course orig would like someone cause of their shoulder pads...well the white ranger has shoulder pads too :shock: