HI THERE :D

You can talk about anything in here
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Welcome to the land of David Hasselhoff....Remember, the Hoff loves you.
gramps

Post by gramps »

hai2u :indifferent:
:{8):
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I think over this past week, step has become my new hero (sorry quid :? ). :wink:NO MUR SEX 4 U!
[banner]
[/banner]
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

You didnt put out enough anyway, you never loved me like you used to!! :cry:
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

hi, welcome and if you see tib running, no need to try to keep up, everyone can :wink:everyone can what???????????????:shock: :shock: :shock: learn to speak english u fucking dork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:learn to speak dutch you wannabe dork :twisted:who in their right minds would wannabe dutch?????????????? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
vull

Post by vull »

Welcome to the land of David Hasselhoff....lol yeah but he mutilated a classic aussie song "jump in my car":band: would u jump in a car with the hoff?hmmm maybe if it was Kit!(wow emoticon overload here sweet)
GROWING OLD IS COMPULSORY , GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

hi, welcome and if you see tib running, no need to try to keep up, everyone can :wink:everyone can what???????????????:shock: :shock: :shock: learn to speak english u fucking dork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:learn to speak dutch you wannabe dork :twisted:who in their right minds would wannabe dutch?????????????? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:your mind makes you think you are right, but you are left! :oops:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

(wow emoticon overload here sweet)I've made it my goal in life to have more emoticons than any other site.:crab:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

(wow emoticon overload here sweet)I've made it my goal in life to have more emoticons than any other site.:crab:i want a dutch icon :cry:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

vull

Post by vull »

(wow emoticon overload here sweet)I've made it my goal in life to have more emoticons than any other site.:crab:heheh i think you have succeeded in that(impressive................most impressive!)
GROWING OLD IS COMPULSORY , GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL