Dear: Darth Bob

You can talk about anything in here
Trippy

Dear: Darth Bob

Post by Trippy »

i just love your warm welcomes!! ... but i realized that .... if i was stuck inside a tie fighter pilot suit all day, inside that stuffy helmet breathing in filtered air .... i would be a crabby patty too.p.s i was jez playin tib and mcloud, i'm sure had tib not been spectating for 45 mintues and mcloud had gotten into the game before i had already amassed 50 kills it would not have turned out the same lolp.p.s .... Bob i pooped in ur tie fighter :twisted:
Lets see to rock around to rock around thats right on time its Trippy! Tuh Trippy Trippy Trippy!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

uh k
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

trippy man dont worry.tib sucks...honestly....he could of been playing the whole time and still gotten the same score as him being afk.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

ignore bob, he smokes crack.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

you've got to be kidding me
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

bob what is ur problem ? :?:
Lets see to rock around to rock around thats right on time its Trippy! Tuh Trippy Trippy Trippy!
tiberius

Re: ....

Post by tiberius »

bob what is ur problem ? :?:ah.......well, for starters, he is a retardate.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: \oh, and anus, bite me in your namesake!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

bob what is ur problem ? :?:ah.......well, for starters, he is a retardate.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: \oh, and anus, bite me in your namesake!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

bob what is ur problem ? :?:ah.......well, for starters, he is a retardate.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: \oh, and anus, bite me in your namesake!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Intended to shock and confuse
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Don't worry about Bob, Trippy. Over the years he's become a tad peculiar and the majority of his comments are intended to shock and confuse. Most people have learnt to take his posts with a pinch of salt.