R.I.P. Steve Erwin.

You can talk about anything in here
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

i liked the guy up until he had a kid with his wife and decided that he was so unafraid of crocs that he could even put his own baby son right near thier mouths.. i mean who does that? and even better... who puts it on tv to show everyone?Crocs doesn't matter they pose no threat, unlike stingray barbs :shock:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

I wonder how long it will take the video to reach the sick world that is the internet?Poor guy R.I.P Steve. :cry:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I wonder how long it will take the video to reach the sick world that is the internet?Poor guy R.I.P Steve. :cry:The media would pay such a damn high price for it, tho I doubt it'll ever come out to the internet.....unless people who were surrounding Steve have no respect at all anymore.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i liked the guy up until he had a kid with his wife and decided that he was so unafraid of crocs that he could even put his own baby son right near thier mouths.. i mean who does that? and even better... who puts it on tv to show everyone?Crocs doesn't matter they pose no threat, unlike stingray barbs :shock:yep, what was it i think 3rd death by stingray barb in australia and like only 17 reported worldwirde....
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

"He came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into his chest and put a hole into his heart,"on top huh...?well, he was a good guy somethimes a bit annoying cause of hes overreactions. but still a good guydamn stingray barb........
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

"He came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into his chest and put a hole into his heart,"on top huh...?LIKE I SAID
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

The man was hardcore that’s for sure and I will always love him for that. I heard he pulled the stingray out of his own chest before he went into cardiac arrest. That is hard core. First he gets stabbed in the heart and pulls it out. Second, He wouldn't want to cause harm to the animal by having stuck in him so literally the last thing he did before he died was helped an animal. “I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it.”Steve Irwin
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

No offense Erb, but im tired of people trashing him for that baby incident...I mean the guy is devoted to knowing how animals behave and the baby was no were near the croc's mouth. And also....Crocs can not lundge like you may see in movies when they are on land. And that is a real fact. The guy knew exactly what he was doing and I see people put their children is twice the danger everyday in this country.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

No offense Erb, but im tired of people trashing him for that baby incident...I mean the guy is devoted to knowing how animals behave and the baby was no were near the croc's mouth. And also....Crocs can not lundge like you may see in movies when they are on land. And that is a real fact. The guy knew exactly what he was doing and I see people put their children is twice the danger everyday in this country.like shopping at the mall that taco guards
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

go die in a fire