Vroom vroom

You can talk about anything in here
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Driving is overrated.Thats why I have a motorcycle license.Among other reasons :wink:Well remember, if you bike ever breaks down. I can give you that raw power between your legs.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Driving is overrated.Thats why I have a motorcycle license.Among other reasons :wink:Well remember, if you bike ever breaks down. I can give you that raw power between your legs. :rofl:
Hellraiser

Post by Hellraiser »

ur dick runs on battery's then?cause she needs more than u can handle :roll:
NULL
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

ur dick runs on battery's then?cause she needs more than u can handle :roll:And how would a level 3 know
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

18 official here, we have a 3-point system that after 5 years of having your drivers licence will be removed, everytime you make a heavy traffic accident and doing bad shit a point will be removed, but not with light problems.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

18 official here, we have a 3-point system that after 5 years of having your drivers licence will be removed, everytime you make a heavy traffic accident and doing bad shit a point will be removed, but not with light problems.Same here. Bad thing is that your licence can be taken away if drunk on a bike. That sucks.
JagerBombs

Post by JagerBombs »

Teh new whip......the old one.....Moral of the story.....dont be an idiot!!
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Scratched up the bumpers it seems....
JagerBombs

Post by JagerBombs »

the dude who owned it before me didnt paint the front bumper right.....you gotta use a special primer to paint plastic or it wont stick...
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Moral of the story.....dont be an idiot!!It looks like you let Taco drive that shit.