Vroom vroom

You can talk about anything in here
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Moral of the story.....dont be an idiot!!It looks like you let Taco drive that shit.:lmao:pwn face
vull

Post by vull »

Driving is overrated.what vull has to drive 50 fucking hours a week :'(what vull really wants to drive ...but can't cuz it ...WONT STOP FUCKING RAINING !!!!
GROWING OLD IS COMPULSORY , GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Driving is overrated.what vull has to drive 50 fucking hours a week :'(what vull really wants to drive ...but can't cuz it ...WONT STOP FUCKING RAINING !!!!vull got owned by the rain :P
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Teh new whip......the old one.....[size=18:9cb0ec772e]Umm .. they look pretty much the same to me... utter shite! :twisted: and mus.. you're too gay to drive... your mouth will be on the shift all the time! :lol: [/size:9cb0ec772e]
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
JagerBombs

Post by JagerBombs »

Yea dude i bet.....you fucking troll.....go jerk off to anime faggot
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Yea dude i bet.....you fucking troll.....go jerk off to anime faggotWait, Z likes anime? :-k
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

license is 16 in ontariovoting is 18 in canadasmoking and drinking is 19 in ontario
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

erb you fagagagagagagaghgggggggggggI never got to meet you. I'm moving to see a guy in Toronto soon you better be there you old rotten shoe
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Yea dude i bet.....you fucking troll.....go jerk off to anime faggotwow, anyone ever talk to you about anti-depressants? or maybe just killing yourself? :twisted:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Yea dude i bet.....you fucking troll.....go jerk off to anime faggotwow, anyone ever talk to you about anti-depressants? or maybe just killing yourself? :twisted:You actually quoted him correctly this time! Good job, Z!