~iP~ The Requiem Vol. 2

You can talk about anything in here
Akee

~iP~ The Requiem Vol. 2

Post by Akee »

Already posted that on macespace.com...anyway here's my new vid.Enjoy guys!The requiem Vol.2
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'll be sure to check this out when I get back from work later, your first movie was one of the best I've seen.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I'll be sure to check this out when I get back from work later, your first movie was one of the best I've seen.the lies just keep on comin....
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'll be sure to check this out when I get back from work later, your first movie was one of the best I've seen.the lies just keep on comin....You are an extremely cool person.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I'll be sure to check this out when I get back from work later, your first movie was one of the best I've seen.the lies just keep on comin....You are an extremely cool person.HARRRRR!
gramps

Post by gramps »

The first one ruled i'm pumped about the sequel. dink
:{8):
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

"Sinfully Delightful"
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Props for the trip + dfaing, favorite part about it. The ground duck killing stuff in ctf was cool too! Not bad at all! 9/10
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Only just got round to watching this...Fantastic job overall. I don't think I liked it quite as much as your first one though. Your musical choices and artistic style of editing were top notch and the clips were great. I understand what you were going for by splitting the movie into 4 movements and the epilogue, but I thought it would have been better to have them all in 1 file, plus it felt like there was a lot less footage in there by having 4 smaller movies. I loved the effect of focusing on a part of the map and speeding through the everyday CTF action.This movie reminded me a lot of EoS's second movie which isn't a bad thing, but it did feel like some of the unique attributes of your first movie were lost by the influence. Definitely up there as one of the best JK2 movies around, you obviously have a knack for this sort of thing and I hope to see more from you! :D
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

downloading right now, but im not gonna watch i untill i got some new speakers. (blew em up :cry: )
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch