[EoS] leaving jk2

You can talk about anything in here
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

although I don't know many eos that well ive always respected it and thought of it as a good clan... Some of its members ive known and respected for quite a while. Belial and I used to kick around the noobs on the DBD server whitch used to be the BBB funfraggers server. And i think luke endured the wrath of my dreaded lightning whoring back when i was a noob.. lolWay to make me look bad... :lol:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Im very sry that I started a rumor that was none of my business, I was only repeating what my best friend Master Jade told me. At the moment both of us were confused and both of us thought EoS was leaving. I didnt mean any disrespect towards ne member of EoS. Ive allways veiwed EoS as 1 of the number 1 clans in jk2, and Ive never had a personal problem with them. I will no longer mention EoS in any futher post, that involves any thing I hear. That post about Rage, is not to be taken seriously b/c it to is a rumor that I myself heard. I sure hope that this Whole EoS thing will no ruin me and my best friend's friendship. :( On another note taco where the hell is that name list!!!!! :x
BigWask

Post by BigWask »

lol JoP running the show .. lolFoU is to strong to disappear, JK3 and SWG coming soon. ALL can get JK3 but NOT all can get SWG. Simply move to jk3. JotR will be moving to JK3 once ALL my guys have the game. no rush, no worries, strong brotherhood survives anywhere. FoU ... you guys are lookin' good.Belial left EoS ?? well now EoS won't be looked at as harboring annoying children. No offense to EoS. :roll: JotR will never die. lol JoP running the show ... lol
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf »

I dunno. From the bits and peices of this thing with Gheed, Alligator, Cypher, whatever.. doesnt sound very good.. Sorry to burst everyones bubble though..
All Jedi are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada. - Britney Spears
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

damn you Ender to the pits of hell......or new jersey :rofl:Gotta dreag NJ into it huh? :evil:

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

I would like to say im sorry for the third time. I am very sorry For everything that has happend, all the rumors, just everything. I will never mention any thing bad about EoS again. Rage im sorry if I affended you in any way, it wont happen again. Luke im sorry for causing trouble with you in any way that I did, It also wont happen again. Jade im sorry for taking what you said to me and posting it on this forum, It will not happen again. Spawn, I dont care if you dont like me or any thing else Ill just avoid you at all costs. The rest of EoS, once again im very sorry for all the trouble but it will not happen again, I swear. This is proof what the game of jk2 has turned into, politics. Once again im very sorry!!!!
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

My dad once said ( after i met him at 18 ) NEVER say sorry... say I apologize... cause when you say you are Sorry.. well... you are SorryUnfortunately i had already been saying sorry for 18 years and was a really sorry ass guyDAD!!!! WHERE WERE YA!!!!!! WHEN I NEEDED YA !!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!@!!!!!!!!!@!@$!#!@$#%@!$!@#$!^@$#@#^~42`

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Christian

Post by Christian »

damn you Ender to the pits of hell......or new jersey :rofl:Gotta dreag NJ into it huh? :evil:yep, sorry Drep :lmao:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

My dad once said ( after i met him at 18 ) NEVER say sorry... say I apologize... cause when you say you are Sorry.. well... you are SorryUnfortunately i had already been saying sorry for 18 years and was a really sorry ass guyDAD!!!! WHERE WERE YA!!!!!! WHEN I NEEDED YA !!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!@!!!!!!!!!@!@$!#!@$#%@!$!@#$!^@$#@#^~42`I nearly got in trouble with my boss for laughing my ass off (aka lmao) to this!!! :P