Paladin: Part II

You can talk about anything in here
Mordrid

Paladin: Part II

Post by Mordrid »

After many months of thought, planning, organization, and hard work, I'm pleased to present, Paladin: Part II to you.http://www.paladinonline.info/MembersFT ... II.wmvThis video was originally mentioned as an idea shortly after the release of the first Paladin Movie, but production was never considered due to many influences. About six months ago, Valiant and I got together and discussed the possibility of making this video, but we had no idea where to begin. After collaborating for several weeks we decided it was time to make it, and announced to the members of Paladin that this movie will be made. Demoing began immediatly after this announcement, and the turnout of excitement and anticipation was incredible.To my great surprise, Dionis, one of our most skilled members, who was inactive for quite some time, came out of hiding to submit footage he has had for over a year. My jaw dropped and I was thrilled to include him.After many upsets and many problems, mostly dealing with recording issues, I'm pleased to present this video to the public. I would personally like to thank all those involved in the making of this video, particularly Kinky, for providing the titles he created in photoshop.Believe me when I say, grab some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the show. And remember, turn off all recording devices and cell phones, as to not disturb those sitting next to you.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

hour dl, fuck u sin
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

300 was better
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

LOL, i liked the movie alot Sin, and i think u used music from 300 actually, i might be mistaken, newhoo, good job 10/10!!!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Typically I don't like DBS movies all too much but this one had some flavor in it just like the last. I was hoping for some more mine dfaing... but oh well! The part where two teammates both DFA and one goes flying into the flag carrier made up for it :lol: All in all, I'd give it a solid 9.5/10 from editing to actual gameplay, and I actually jumped on JK2 the other night for a round of CTF after watching this movie. Props!!
VII

Post by VII »

Typically I don't like DBS movies all too much but this one had some flavor in it just like the last. I was hoping for some more mine dfaing... but oh well! The part where two teammates both DFA and one goes flying into the flag carrier made up for it :lol: All in all, I'd give it a solid 9.5/10 from editing to actual gameplay, and I actually jumped on JK2 the other night for a round of CTF after watching this movie. Props!!LoL?! i saw you play :P ur a dirty vato!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Loved it.Great editing, kills and soundtrack. I preferred this to the original, good job Sin. As GW mentioned, all the great JK2 movies make you want to play the game after watching them and this did exactly that. Glad you decided to continue making JK2 movies man. :wink:
Mordrid

Post by Mordrid »

Sorry I didn't mention this to you before, Snape:Thank you so much for all your help. Even though your advice didn't help me, I ended up making this video on my brother's computer, the fact that you put in the effort to help me out means so much to me. You're one of the best clan leaders out there. :twisted:
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Now Guessho, if u would just stop fucking fuckign up ur hopping on nstreets i would Rufio ur ass, but u alawys fall, neways gg 2 u sin cuz ur t'eh leet.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Sorry I didn't mention this to you before, Snape:Thank you so much for all your help. Even though your advice didn't help me, I ended up making this video on my brother's computer, the fact that you put in the effort to help me out means so much to me. You're one of the best clan leaders out there. :twisted:Heh, no worries man. Just sorry we couldn't figure out what the problem was.