Rage trying to humilate FoU

You can talk about anything in here
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

I would like to say im sorry for the third time. I am very sorry For everything that has happend, all the rumors, just everything. I will never mention any thing bad about EoS again. Rage im sorry if I affended you in any way, it wont happen again. Luke im sorry for causing trouble with you in any way that I did, It also wont happen again. Jade im sorry for taking what you said to me and posting it on this forum, It will not happen again. Spawn, I dont care if you dont like me or any thing else Ill just avoid you at all costs. The rest of EoS, once again im very sorry for all the trouble but it will not happen again, I swear. This is proof what the game of jk2 has turned into, politics. Once again im very sorry!!!! :cry:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

To Start and To End at the same time.Snape hit the Duck with the Stale Bread. And yes we all do make mistakes.....Think back when I was in the FoU Soap Car Durby....And I decided to make the wheels out of bread sticks....that was a mistake...
MasterJade

Post by MasterJade »

By the way that was me in the last post. I just forgot to log in lol
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Crappy has 2 Ps. If you are going to Disrespect the forums do it right!Crapy....pffffft
Christian

Post by Christian »

yeah, this crappy forum will keep the clan together just in case the 1.02 servers decide to blow up :lmao:
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Ever hear of JoP /2age?
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

If humiliation is their aim... well... they are TOO LATE... i personally live in a constant state of humuliation.... i mean... look on the FoU Roster page... I am Drep the Flacid... i mean reallyu... what more can they do!!!!?????

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yo Ca Make A Revolutionary Re-Actment And Have FoU Be The British....Sry Snape... :wink:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Babies? They could throw babies at us...while we are down.