You can talk about anything in here
Crash
FoUster

iPhone vs. Nokia N95

Post by Crash »

:rofl:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

http://duggmirror.com/apple/The_iPhone_ ... phonethats a link to a article Maddox did for the same topic...lol
CaldoDeRes

Post by CaldoDeRes »

iphone sucks, my verizon pocket pc owns it fair and square..iphone sucks i dont like it , i also dont like people that went to buy them, also apple sucks period.., i know some of you here mess with apple OS, but apple sucks.. , apple is for lamers..cant say enough lames about it.. apple computers are computers for grandparents to fight with the younger crowd and say" well look how fast and powerfull it is.. and look at all my pictures.. " Vista has problems.. wrong.. people just cant afford the good stuff.. save your money buy something non-shitty
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

How DARE you go on a rant, you stick wittling cum bucket. I'M the only one allowed to go on extreme, biased, and crude rants.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

You wait til Step reads your post Caldo!Not that I disagree. :oops:
CaldoDeRes

Post by CaldoDeRes »

i know step should tear me a new one ! i cant wait to see ! haha .. no i just really dont like apple or mac.. sry .. did anyone get that email about the new tabletoplike computer where u touch stuff and move it around if not ill post the video .. this thing is sweet!..
CaldoDeRes

Post by CaldoDeRes »

shadow reelo twitches his head.. kinda sweet kinda creepy!
jacen

Post by jacen »

ultimate shit
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

yeah why dont you just take your fucking nokia shit bag and try to defecate yourself in 3d
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

nokia kicks ass in transformers tho
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!