Shiden Advanced Forums

You can talk about anything in here
SaCirca

Shiden Advanced Forums

Post by SaCirca »

Jesus I haven't been here in like a year. lol...yeap anyway i'm here to post the new Shiden Advanced forums. Those of you that are fimiliar with us come check us out...if your not come check it out anyway. It's fairly new so don't expect much, we're still developing some of the fundamentals.Http://www.ShidenAdvanced.comI've been posting on some of the popular forums and I leave a ' don't come and be lame on the forum because of all the drama that went on like a year ago kinda thing' But i don't think i need to post that here...i hope...dont let me down fou-e-ans.Anyway...feels good to post here lol, so are all of you that played jk2 like mia?
NULL
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Thanks Circa, we'll be sure to check it 'oot. :D
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I just found out what SA stood for...lol
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Commence Greifing!
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Sorry, but the abbreviation "SA" is already reserved by the internet. http://www.somethingawful.com/
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Sorry, but the abbreviation "SA" is already reserved by the internet. http://www.somethingawful.com/Vauce just dropped the A-Bomb of Ownage....
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Vauce, that was great.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

hii Circa
ZeligmanZ

Re: Shiden Advanced Forums

Post by ZeligmanZ »

dont let me down fou-e-ans.hmmm did he just coin a new term for us? :? fooeyanscan we walk around now saying "foo-ey" and snicker at its new meaning?lol :lol:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

I thought it was Fouster??? what is the world coming to..........