Shiden Advanced Forums

You can talk about anything in here
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

dimmy always said it was FOW..................so there. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:Dimmy was confused, he's made up his mind now: F . O . U.whos dimmy?oh..and foeDimmy is the co-founder of FoU, he named to clan.and he retired?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Dimmy is the co-founder of FoU, he named to clan. :roll: When I can point a mistake like that...you know its bad.Hey, I don't do too bad considering I'm anorexic.EDIT: Sorry, dyslexic.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Dimmy is the co-founder of FoU, he named to clan. :roll: When I can point a mistake like that...you know its bad.Hey, I don't do too bad considering I'm anorexic.EDIT: Sorry, dyslexic.how bout just plain retarded....................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Dimmy is the co-founder of FoU, he named to clan. :roll: When I can point a mistake like that...you know its bad.Hey, I don't do too bad considering I'm anorexic.EDIT: Sorry, dyslexic.how bout just plain retarded....................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:yeah tib, go give him a plain old honest to god punch to the mouth!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Dimmy is the co-founder of FoU, he named to clan. :roll: When I can point a mistake like that...you know its bad.Hey, I don't do too bad considering I'm anorexic.EDIT: Sorry, dyslexic.how bout just plain retarded....................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:yeah tib, go give him a plain old honest to god punch to the mouth!hey could have been to the balls, thats where i would hit you if i met ya............ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Dimmy is the co-founder of FoU, he named to clan. :roll: When I can point a mistake like that...you know its bad.Hey, I don't do too bad considering I'm anorexic.EDIT: Sorry, dyslexic.how bout just plain retarded....................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:yeah tib, go give him a plain old honest to god punch to the mouth!hey could have been to the balls, thats where i would hit you if i met ya............ :D :D :D :D :D :D :DI'd be surprised if you could even reach there....
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Dimmy is the co-founder of FoU, he named to clan. :roll: When I can point a mistake like that...you know its bad.Hey, I don't do too bad considering I'm anorexic.EDIT: Sorry, dyslexic.how bout just plain retarded....................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:yeah tib, go give him a plain old honest to god punch to the mouth!hey could have been to the balls, thats where i would hit you if i met ya............ :D :D :D :D :D :D :DI'd be surprised if you could even reach there....Yeah, because Tib's old and short and Step's balls haven't even dropped yet.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Dimmy is the co-founder of FoU, he named to clan. :roll: When I can point a mistake like that...you know its bad.Hey, I don't do too bad considering I'm anorexic.EDIT: Sorry, dyslexic.how bout just plain retarded....................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:yeah tib, go give him a plain old honest to god punch to the mouth!hey could have been to the balls, thats where i would hit you if i met ya............ :D :D :D :D :D :D :DI'd be surprised if you could even reach there....Yeah, because Tib's old and short and Step's balls haven't even dropped yet.oh, you think i couldn't hit you in the balls with my cane..............?????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Dimmy is the co-founder of FoU, he named to clan. :roll: When I can point a mistake like that...you know its bad.Hey, I don't do too bad considering I'm anorexic.EDIT: Sorry, dyslexic.how bout just plain retarded....................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:yeah tib, go give him a plain old honest to god punch to the mouth!hey could have been to the balls, thats where i would hit you if i met ya............ :D :D :D :D :D :D :DI'd be surprised if you could even reach there....Yeah, because Tib's old and short and Step's balls haven't even dropped yet.oh, you think i couldn't hit you in the balls with my cane..............?????? :roll: :roll: :roll:Tib it goes like this! :D
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

OK, I found Dimmy. He said it is F.o.U (eff oh you). So fuck you Snape.Proof or it didn't happen dicklick!