None Shall Pass

You can talk about anything in here
Sin

None Shall Pass

Post by Sin »

I don't even know how many of you are involved in CTF, but I asked Snape if it was alright for me to host this new video on his FTP site and he agreed, so I thought it would be courteous to post a link here as well.The past few weeks, Kink, Alch, and I have gotten together to create a new movie and I’m pleased with what we have come up with. We’ll be honest with you guys, from our example, you, the viewer, will either love this movie, or hate this movie. I doubt there’s any room for anything in between. Some interesting and new modifications have been used that I hope you will enjoy watching.http://www.fouclan.com/movie/guest/None ... ty.wmvKink: Be sure to watch the credits too!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Giving my honest opinion here... this was a great dbs movie, but a dbs movie nonetheless. Fantastic editing work as always Sin. I don't know what is is about the way Alch pulls off a dbs, it just looks so... silky. I'd say he's one of the best people at doing this move in 1.02, right up there with the likes of Rufio.My main problem with the dbs is that when you've seen one, you've pretty much seen them all. Normally the only things that differ are the location in the map and the people involved. I enjoy the ones that have a touch of variety to them, like some of the boosted ones from this movie for example, but the dbs has been officially raped to death in JK2 movies.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

yet another jk2 movie weeeeeeeeeeeenext
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Snape has a point, but there are sorta differences in DBS returns, like that one on jake in ruins was just sickk. I can do dbs but not usually as sick as a lot of those were, besides tehre were mine dfa's and stuff too! Anyway, i liked it alot sin, gj
CaldoDeRes

Post by CaldoDeRes »

ye i thought the movie was cool .. best kill was the last one after all the credits where kink friendly kills that guy lol that was awesome i bet he was pissed!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY JK2
[banner]
[/banner]
lethal

Post by lethal »

Snape is correct, all movies nowdays are dbs movies, for example i like CoS # Sammys movie something diffrent, its enjoyable.
NULL
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

fuck you i'll show you how to play jk2 if i had any real motivation to play it
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

in the 1950's Elizabeth Marshall Thomas became one of the first Westerners to live with the Bushmen of the Kalahari desert in Botswana
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Snape is correct, all movies nowdays are dbs movies, for example i like CoS # Sammys movie something diffrent, its enjoyable.Sammys and Damiens movies are probably two of my favourites, just because of the amount of variety in both.